Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

win 98

• Please log in to reply

leemarg

leemarg

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i put the reinstall disk in my emachine and did a complete reinstal. the program will not load my windows without the software license numbers which i no longer seem to have

Advertisements

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Hi
welcome to geekstogo
What I woukd do is call emachine and see if they can tell you what your product code is they may keep records on it by sel# of the pc. look on the side of your pc to some times they put a windows sticker there with the code on it.
<_<

geohicks

geohicks

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Yeah that is true what the member posted. If you have another computer with the same copy on it just go to Start--controlpanel---Performance and Maitnance---System and the number is thier. also It comes with a bag that has all kinds off goodies in it it might be in thier.