Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

easytune5 will not load

• Please log in to reply

Matt @1230

Matt @1230

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Hi I have a GIGABYTE motherboard and on the disk that it came with it had easytune5 on it. so I tried to install it but after it said that it was installed I clicked on it and nothing happened. Could it be my OS is not compatible with it. It is XPpro x64 :tazz:

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Very possible the x64 OS is full of bugs and incompatibilities like that, set up a dual boot and try normal windows see if it will work on it.

Matt @1230

Matt @1230

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
how would I do that ?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well the easiest way is just to install windows on an old HD you dont use anymore. Otherwise you need to setup a second system partition on the HDD. You might not be able to install the software because you havent intsalled the proper x64 drivers for your mainboard. x64 needs drivers specifically made for it, not every manufacturer caters for these drivers as the x64 OS is pretty much a complete failure in terms of an OS it was really just a tech demo gone to far.

Edited by warriorscot, 26 August 2005 - 03:26 PM.