Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ASP button popup

• Please log in to reply

DryCube

DryCube

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey guys, i have this code im using in an ASP .NET (VB) page to a warning popup window, which works fine on its own.

Me.btnDelete.Attributes.Add("onclick", "return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete?';")

I want to put an asp:button in the asp:datagrid, and want the same warning. Of course you can't just declare its attributes this way when its in a datagrid, so i need to know how to set the attribute for it.

Thanks
Nick

Edited by DryCube, 26 August 2005 - 02:18 PM.

Advertisements

BuRnEr

BuRnEr

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
when you drag and drop datagrid in your applications there are two hyperlinks under the properies section, one of it auto format other one is like format or something dont choose automatic one when choose the other one the window is pop up than you can do what you re trying to do and you can do more!!!!!

take care
BuRnEr