Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

o9 and w2 keep popping up

• Please log in to reply

Sunshine56

Sunshine56

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I am new here and sure hope someone can help me with this annoying problem.

I am having problems with the small letter o and number 9 (o9) and small w and number 2 (w2) popping up wherever my cursor is at, especially when my cursor is at a standstill just flashing.
It pops up in messenger when Im typing, it pops up at the beginning or the end of an email address when I put several email addresses in to send an email.
It pops up when I go to a search engine to type in what I want to search for. It comes up in my browser.
The o9 is worse about coming up than the w2.
It will pop up while I am typing a letter, and when this happens, when I go to backspace to get rid of it...it erases the word I had just typed.
This is getting so annoying and aggravating. I would like to know if this could be in my system or could it be a spyware.
I read what to do, here in, If you suspect spyware please click here. I already had Ad-Aware, but I did set it to what it said to do in this website. I already have Windows Cleanup. I also use Trend Internet Security Anti-Virus Program. I did save the log file from my Ad-Aware on Aug. 27, 2005. It shows I had 6 critical files, and I removed them, but dont know if it has gotten rid of them for good.

Does anyone else ever had this type of problem?? Please help. :tazz:

Sunshine56

Advertisements