Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Instant Messenging(Yahoo)

• Please log in to reply

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
Received message from a member of geekstogo requesting me to place them on my messenger list. I am not acquainted with this member and refused.(I'm very careful about anything coming through the net) Can a virus be sent via Instant Messenger systems. I will not disclose the person at this time. But advise me how I can check if they are indeed a member. They addressed me as a senior member, I am qute new at this computer thing, I don't really see how I can be counted as a senior member, anyway please advise.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Yes you can.. As for the members, if you look at the very top of the G2G page, you will see a "members" heading.. Click on that and you can do a search of this person..

If you like, you can PM me their name !!

Murray