Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Downloading Problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Does anyone know how to fix the following issue:
My computer wont download any files online. The download status box will pop up but there is no progress at all. My OS is Windows XP (Service Pack 2), I am using a DSL connection. If you need anymore information just let me know.

I hope someone can solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

*Edited by an Administrator

Hello! Bumping your thread will not get you helped any quicker, as we look for threads with no replies. Also, we work from oldest to newest, and currently are working on logs that have been posted three to five days ago , sometimes even older. Please be patient with us. We are working as fast as we can without compromising the integrity of our work.

Edited by ~Kat~, 28 August 2005 - 09:35 PM.