Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can u copy from dvd to itunes or wma?

• Please log in to reply

DaveGuyan

DaveGuyan

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
hi,

is it possible to copy music from a dvd? i am trying to record a section of audio output from a music dvd onto itues or wma...it is possible? what do i need to do?

Dave

Advertisements

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello!

Yes, it should be possible. I am not on my home computer, so I can only speak from the top of my head. One option is to try VirtualDub-Mpeg2. It is an offshoot of the great free opensource audio-video tool and allows you to save just the music from any clip loaded into the program. I am not sure if it can directly load VOB files. If not, you can use the free AutoGK to encode the wanted DVD VOB file to an AVI and then load that file into VirtualDub and extract the audio.

Hope that helps,
Tom

hi,

is it possible to copy music from a dvd? i am trying to record a section of audio output from a music dvd onto itues or wma...it is possible?  what do i need to do?

Dave

View Post

Dr_who

Dr_who

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Try copying your contents, on your hard drive