Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

norton internet security

• Please log in to reply

momhelper

momhelper

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Downloaded Norton update Aug 20 since then have been unable to log on to my browser. I have found that I can not find the Norton update or run any of the Norton programs here on my computer. I am now accessing internet through explorer. When I try to even go to the symantec web site I am unable to. It seems it has blocked my browser but the cable company and I ran all the test and my cable is working fine. It most likely has something to do with Norton. Can you offer any help????? :tazz: Thanks

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I have been experiencing a similar problem. I used System Restore to go back before the update, and have the update in the queue now, until I figure out what the problem is.
http://service1.syma...src=bar_sch_nam

Johanna