Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

im having problems with my graphics card plz help?

• Please log in to reply

rob87

rob87

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi ,i have recentley had a ge force 6600 graphics card put into my pc and all da games were working fine, but i had a problem with my pc and it restored its self, and now when i go to play games on it they cut of while loading, i have checked the card is ok but i dont think the drivers are still on the pc , i ent really sure cos ent to good wit computers ,plz help some one cos its really buggin me and i wanna b able to play me games again :tazz:

Advertisements

desca

desca

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Cheak to see that you have all the drivers. then the games part of in try reinstalling them.

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Go to www.nvidia.com and download the latest drivers from there driver version 77.77 ok

Edited by NvidiaDude, 04 September 2005 - 01:47 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Edit that post nvidiadude.

customcomp

customcomp

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
LMFAO nvidadude :tazz: :) :) :)