Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Troj.Rdsndin and Troj.Qhost.qr

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

helios3v3

helios3v3

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My antivirus software detected the virus: C:\WINDOWS\System32\hclean32.exe Win32.Troj.Qhost.qr.4096
C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdsndin.exe
Win32.Troj.Rdsndin.4608

But I cannot remove them. And always a program with different name each time appeared after restarting in the regedit keys of autorunning.

How can I get rid of them without formatting my disks?

Advertisements

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,130 posts
Hello Helios3v3 and welcome to Geeks to Go

As an introduction, please note that I am not Superhuman, I do not know everything, but what I do know has taken me years to learn. I am happy to pass on this information to you, but please bear in mind that I am also fallible.

Please note that you should have Administrator rights to perform the fixes. Also note that multiple identity PC’s (family PC’s) present a different problem; please tell me if your PC has more than one individual’s setting.

Before we get underway, you may wish to print these instructions for easy reference during the fix, although please be aware that many of the required URLs are hyperlinks in the red names shown on your screen. Part of the fix may require you to be in Safe Mode, which will not allow you to access the internet, or my instructions!

You have the dreaded Wareout infection. This will take at least 4 posts to identify and delete (if we are lucky).

FIRST POST

Please RIGHT-CLICK HERE to download Silent Runner's.
  • Save it to the desktop.
  • Run Silent Runner's by doubleclicking the "Silent Runners" icon on your desktop.
  • You will see a text file appear on the desktop - it's not done, let it run (it won't appear to be doing anything!)
  • Once you receive the prompt All Done!, open the text file on the desktop, copy that entire log, and paste it here.
*NOTE* If you receive any warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run.

Could I also see a HijackThis log?

"Edit,
As there has been no reply from the original poster this topic is now closed,
Should you have any further problems please create a new Topic,

Thanks "

Edited by Crustyoldbloke, 09 September 2005 - 01:30 AM.