Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Create and Run Macros in Word 2003

• Please log in to reply

lizzeydripping

lizzeydripping

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hi!

I suspect this is probably something to do with security settings, but I wonder if anyone can help me with this.

I wish to record a macro that will enable me to automatically print a letter on letterheaded paper with a copy on plain paper for the file. On previous versions of word and in other firms, I achieved this by recording a macro and running it. Dead simple.

However, now when I try and record the macro, it all behaves exactly as it did before but when I run the macro, I get two sheets of plain paper, neither of which contains my letter!

Has anybody else encountered similar problems or can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong and how to fix it?!

Thanks!

Advertisements