Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lan problem

• Please log in to reply

collrest

collrest

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
i dont know... there is something wrong with my computer. we have 3 comp in 1 room and all connected to one hub. (im trying to play counter strike and click lan...it doesnt show anything when my of my bro create a sever and the other bro can see the sever and join it while i cant join.. i try to join the sever by adding the ip address and it said sever not responding.. plz help!!! it also happen in survival project:search for the lost orb... it show my bro standing still but it actually moving and in Gunz: the duel... it show him staying still and have 999 ping and my bro can play normaly and can see each.. but when they see me, it show that i got 999 ping.... plz help!!!!!!!! i then formated my comp :tazz: and it still like that... plz help me i really want to play with my bros and my bros hard work on the sever plz!!!!

Advertisements

chicagotech

chicagotech

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
Can you ping the server by name? I would check the DNS settings first. this troubleshooting page may help,

domain faqs
Can't join or logon domain Can't join or logon domain - case study Can't join or logon NT Domain Can't join XP clients to a NT domain Copying User Accounts ...
http://www.chicagote.../domainfaqs.htm