Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Great web hosting!

• Please log in to reply

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
But the thing is they cloak them! So if you got to any links or topics in that site the URL stays the same!!

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
I no.

It does that with the .co.nr domain as my friend experianced! :tazz:

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
So did I....

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

So did I....

View Post

What???

Mad Man

Mad Man

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Wrong Topic!

Edited by Mad Man, 11 October 2005 - 02:20 AM.

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
I meant that I also have a site cloaked and I know what happens lol! Did you buy that domain?

WUY Peep

WUY Peep

• Pip
  • 1 posts
they're all not workin.

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Yes, i bourght www.allsortshop.com

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
How much and which site?

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
.com domains are usually no less than $9 USD. godaddy.com offers domain registrations

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Yes, i bourght my .com domain from...

http://www.domainsarefree.com

they are about £2.30 / year!

Julio

Julio

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
http://www.website.ws/julioy
Website hosting, domain registration, and 10 email addies for $10/month, plus a referral program!

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Cool.

Ehat do you get from the referral program?

Julio

Julio

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Ways You are Compensated

5-Level Uni-Level Compensation

This is our standard compensation plan that ALL affiliates qualify for, even those who are still in their free trial period. Basically, you are paid $1 per month, per domain, that is registered in your 5 level network. A uni-level compensation plan is the most simple plan in network marketing, and the key to our quick growth.

You are not limited by width. You can refer as many people as you want to, and so can those people that you refer, and so on.

Here's an example. You refer 5 people to our product/program. That pays you $5 per month. No big deal? Hang on, you'll see the power of this. Each of those 5 people then refer 5 of their own, so you're now getting paid an additional $25 per month on your "second level". Each of those 25 can refer as many as they want, but for consistency we'll say that they too refer 5 each. That's $125 in monthly commissions on your 3rd level. If the trend continues, you'll have $625 in monthly commissions on your 4th level, and $3,125 in monthly commissions on your 5th level.

That's a total of over $3,900 in monthly commissions for referring 5 people, and then teaching those people how to do the same and assisting them in growing their own organizations. Keep in mind that nobody is limited in how many people they can refer. Some of our affiliates personally refer hundreds of other affiliates. Just a couple of these "go-getters" in your organization can really blow your income off the charts. Here's a graphical example of our uni-level plan.

Posted Image

Weekly Bonus Contests

We've decided to give everyone a shot at this contest. We want to put some money in your pocket over the next couple of months, so pay close attention here so you really understand how this contest works.

PART 1 - Main $5000 Weekly Bonus Pool!

We'll be putting aside a $5000 WEEKLY bonus pool to be split among ALL affiliates who qualify by earning a "share". To earn a share in the bonus pool, you must refer 5 new paying affiliates in a week. You MUST have 5 actual paid accounts for the week to qualify for one share. Each additional 5 accounts you refer during the contest week will earn you an additional share.

Because this contest is based on the number of affiliates who actually convert into paid members 7 days after signing up, there will be a one week delay between the time you sign a person up and the time they count toward your number of shares.

For every additional 5 paid referrals you have for the entire week, you earn 1 share. You can earn as many shares as you want in the bonus pool. If you have 10 paid referrals, you get 2 shares. If you have 50 referrals, you get 10 shares, and so on.

The total paid out PER SHARE will equal $5,000 divided by the total number of shares earned by ALL affiliates. As an example, if there are 50 total shares earned for the week by all affiliates (this equals $100 per share), and YOU EARN 2 shares by referring 10 paying members for the week, then you'll earn a $200 bonus.

The point here is that we want to reward as many people as possible for getting to work telling others about GDI, so we've set our qualifying number at a very reasonable level. Anyone who works this business seriously can achieve 5 new paying members in a week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2 - Starter $5000 Weekly Bonus Pool!

This bonus pool is almost like the main $5,000 weekly bonus pool, except it's for NEW affiliates only, or anyone who has never one a bonus share before. This is in addition to the main bonus pool, so we are giving away $10,000 per week in bonus share money.

To earn a share of this bonus pool, you only need 2 paying referrals during the contest week, which runs Monday through Sunday.

Because this contest is based on the number of affiliates who actually convert into paid members 7 days after signing up, there will be a one week delay between the time you sign a person up and the time they count toward your number of shares.

For every additional 2 paid referrals you have for the entire week, you earn 1 additional share. You can earn as many shares as you want in the bonus pool. If you have 4 paid referrals, you get 2 shares. If you have 20 referrals, you get 10 shares, and so on.

The total paid out PER SHARE will equal $5,000 divided by the total number of shares earned by ALL affiliates eligible for the starter bonus pool. As an example, if there are 50 total shares earned for the week by all affiliates (this equals $100 per share), and YOU EARN 2 shares by referring 4 paying members for the week, then you'll earn a $200 bonus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 3 - UNLIMITED $1000 Heavy Hitter Weekly Bonus

For those of you who are REAL GO-GETTERS, we have also added an extra "Heavy Hitter Bonus". It's very simple - and lucrative!

Refer 100 PAYING AFFILIATES in one week, you'll earn an extra $1000 bonus cash - in addition to the 20 shares you'll earn in the normal bonus pool. For each additional 100 paid referrals you make for the week, you'll earn an additional $1000 cash bonus.

100 paid referrals = $1000 bonus
200 paid referrals = $2000 bonus
300 paid referrals = $3000 bonus
400 paid referrals = $4000 bonus
500 paid referrals = $5000 bonus
There is no limit to how much you can win!!!
Pretty simple, isn't it?

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Does anyone know where i can purchase a .com or a .co.uk domain, cheap and i can pay them via paypal?