Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

All the staff and Members

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Hey Guys,

I think that you guys a doing an awesome job in this site, and Admin, thank you heaps for creating this site... if it was not for you this site I dont think would be as awesome as it is.

FOr the stuff: Ya'll so awesome at your jobs, I have been watching and learning from ya'll and I think that you guys are really really really awesome (this includes GeekU training people)

Members: Thanks for joining us her in G2G and asking us things that your not sure on or have no idea about.... totally awesome poeple.

Advertisements

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
tony 1983 why dont you join geeku you would help a great deal since you have already posted more than 729 !

Well thanks again for the staff here for helping us all out with our malware troubles ! :tazz:

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*

tony 1983 why dont you join geeku you would help a great deal since you have already posted more than 729 !

Well thanks again for the staff here for helping us all out with our malware troubles ! :tazz:

View Post

I did at one stage but aint my think like I though it was. But its a really good learning opp

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Thanks for the great comments, Tony! :tazz: It's always great to hear that we're doing a good job around here! :)

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
I think highly of this site, and Im still recommending it to family and friends. :tazz:

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
totally welcome Kat

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Thanks for the excellent comments Tony.. :tazz:

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Totally welcome.

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Hope you do well in GeekU ! :tazz:

Edited by cleverboy12, 09 September 2005 - 09:54 AM.