Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Rewards for Services!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Hi all Malware and other staff,

this is mainly addressed to g2i2r4 who helped us tremendously over the last 24 hours or so;

We are not able to make donations through PayPal because our country is not a registered country with PayPal (our credit cards are full btw) :tazz: but we apparently cannot use them to reward others through paypal who we think deserve a donation for their time and effort.

We left a message for g2i2r4 requesting further assistance for getting a payment to him through other payment methods and hope that he won't ignore us. :)

Till later,

retired HiJack Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 5,080 posts
Hi Linda

I have responded.

I think we will have to resolve this on a case to case base (you being my first case :tazz: ).

Thanks for going through this much trouble :)