Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

fire fox profile HELP!

• Please log in to reply

theneilshow

theneilshow

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey guys!!! i was using my fire fox browser then shut it down then went to you it right away again and then a "select" profile appeared,i tried to choose a profile,cause there was two and one said it was in use,the other profile i guess i created was put in effect,now i have lost all my bookmarks and need them asap...anyone know what the problem is? or how do i recover my idenities or change my profile back? thanks guys

Advertisements

Belgy

Belgy

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
ctrl+alt+del

go process and shutdown the firefox one OR simply RESTART YOUR PC.

When in doubt. Re-start.

theneilshow

theneilshow

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I rebooted,and check the process thing and still nothing???? HELP,There was no firefox.exe running in process...isnt there a way to change the profiles on the firefox browser at all?

wllm55

wllm55

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Check out the posting I made the other day :tazz: http://www.geekstogo...les-t59498.html

Edited by wllm55, 01 September 2005 - 12:28 PM.