Edited by inmekrist, 01 September 2005 - 08:26 AM.
internet problems - help me
Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:25 AM
Posted 01 September 2005 - 09:41 AM
2. Right-click the connection with an overlaid yellow symbol and click Properties.
3. Click on the "General" tab, highlight "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)", and click Properties.
4. Click on the "Alternative Configuration" tab, select the "User configured" radio box.
5. Type 192.168.0.2 in the "IP Address" field.
6. Type 255.255.255.0 in the "Subnet mask" field.
7. Click OK twice.
Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:51 AM
if it doesnt work after that unplug your cable modem and plug it back in and restart your computer
right click on the computer icon in the lower right corner of your screen, and click on status, it should tell you your ip address and gateway, is all the information correct?
if it still doesnt work go to run, command, open a command window and type ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew
if that doesnt work right click on your network connection go to properties. scroll down to tcp/ip and click on properties, make sure you have dhcp enabled
Edited by todd333, 01 September 2005 - 11:56 AM.
Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:40 PM
Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:12 PM
(I love this site - way cool people here with way cool solutions and way cool willingness to share those solutions with the rest of us out here in the Great Unknown.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users