Error caused by NVIDIA Graphics Driver: No specific solution found
An unknown error occurred in NVIDIA Graphics Driver, created by NVIDIA® Corporation.
NVIDIA® Corporation is currently not aware of a specific solution for the problem that you reported. Below is a list of recommendations to take that may help prevent the problem from recurring.
* Download and install an updated NVIDIA Graphics Driver from one of the following locations:
o Windows Update
o NVIDIA® Corporation
* If an updated driver is not available, check with your computer manufacturer.
* If you are running the latest version of NVIDIA Graphics Driver, please contact NVIDIA® Corporation for your support options.
* If this problem continues to occur with the latest product updates for NVIDIA Graphics Driver we highly recommend you obtain assistance and troubleshooting information directly from NVIDIA® Corporation.
* If you are not familiar with NVIDIA Graphics Driver and you are questioning how the program was installed on your computer, it is possible that the program was installed with another program. If you do not know why NVIDIA Graphics Driver is running, many programs configure themselves to start automatically every time you turn on your computer .
I'm using the drivers that came with BF2 btw, 77.30 I think? Specs in the sig. Thanks for any help in advance.