Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe photoshop Piceng.dll?

• Please log in to reply

paulfrancisj

paulfrancisj

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm having two annoyances with Photoshop right now...

1. Whenever I start it up, I get a pop up warning that piceng.dll is missing. I've never seen it cause any issues, but it is really annoying. Anybody know how to fix it?

2. If I open an image from my desktop, or foler...pretty much any image through Photoshop when Photoshop isn't already open, it always tries to print the image. I can't seem to figure out how to turn that off either.

Advertisements

Edward A. Loftis

Edward A. Loftis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
I am having the problem in Adobe CS4 of the PicEng.dll missing. I went through Adobe support and they messed up my whole computer. It took me several days and lots of hours to get it back up and running and back on the internet. I tried to locate that .dll file butt I have had no luck. The program was completely uninstalled by Adobe and then re-installed by me and had no effect at all. I was told to uninstall again and reinstall in a new user account. I have not tried that yet. Any ideas where to get that .dll file??? anybody. It does not seem to effect anything.

Edward
removed email address.-ST

Edited by SweetTech, 27 September 2011 - 05:31 PM.

Powerplay2

Powerplay2

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I am having the same problem. Everytime I start up my computer right towards the finish loading the error message comes up and then intermittently keeps showing up. How do I find the missing piceng dll and have it installed? I too have removed the soft ware and reinstalled it twice and no solution yet.