Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What is this?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

GrandFunkRR01

GrandFunkRR01

• Pip
  • 5 posts
:tazz: I am using SpyWare Doctor and the past couple of weeks it keeps picking up on the below items. I would like to know exactly what these items are and why do I continue to pick them up. I assume they are coming from a web site I visit but
am not sure. Also SpyBot S&D does not pick up on these entries. Nor does AD-Aware? I hope someone can answer my questions and Thank You in advance.
O yeah one more thing, it seems that ever since I installed the Yahoo tool bar and started using there Email and MyYahoo etc. I have been experiencing these problems, just coincidence?

Infection Name Location Risk
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\bfast.com High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\bfast.com## High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\commission-junction.com High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\commission-junction.com## High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\fastclick.com High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\fastclick.com## High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\fastclick.net High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\fastclick.net## High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\linksynergy.com High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\linksynergy.com## High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\qksrv.net High
Block-Checker HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\P3P\History\qksrv.net## High

Other Sections:

Also SpyBot keeps picking up on this entry, fixes it but then it returns.
PSGuard.msmsgs: Settings (Registry change, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\AllowProtectedRenames!=W=0

Advertisements

GrandFunkRR01

GrandFunkRR01

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
:tazz: Thanks for all the help.

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts