Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my home page and forum

• Please log in to reply

michael2

michael2

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
my forum - here
my homepage - here

The forum doesn't have a defanite topic, theres a few to choose from and more to come, and it doesn't yet have many members so fell free to join and suggest topics, which you could become moderator for if they are popular and need one.

My site has flash made by me and my freinds and are about me and my freinds (mostly), as well as links to places were you can download my favorite anti malware programs.

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
I have checked out your site and its very good!!!

In the flash movies, there are sound effects.

Do you have a sound effects cd or something??? :tazz:

michael2

michael2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
thanx allsortshop :tazz: I got most of the sound effects from Flash kit they are free and theres a good selection. and some of the effects i recorded myself simply using windows sound recorder.

Edited by michael2, 05 September 2005 - 04:28 PM.

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Thanks!!

When is your next cartoon going to be out? :)

And are you going to put games on there? :)

I own a cartoon and games website called www.allsortshop.com

At the moment the servers are down but they are going to be back up soon. :tazz:

michael2

michael2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
My next cartoon? Probably no longer than a month now that schools back, I doubt ill actually put games but if you like a could put a link to your game site once its back up.