Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Azureus download problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nsfist

nsfist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

I have some problems using Azureus. I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help, but I couldn't find another thread to post my topic in.
A few days ago I found this website xxxxxxxxxxxand I really liked it, as it had as it had lots of files I've been looking for for a long time. he links are in BitTorrent format, so I needed to download some software in order to download - I installed Azureus.
And here came problems - when I try to download some file from there, they are in state "waiting" and this doesn't change. At first I tought this was because of the lack of users, but there are LOTS of seeders and I don't know why it doesnt download :tazz:

If anyone can help me please post, I really like that site and I want to use it.

P.S. A friend of mine mentioned something about a firewall, but I didn't quite understand. Is it a possible problem?

URL Removed

Edited by ukbiker, 03 September 2005 - 04:22 PM.

Advertisements

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hiya

what files are you trying to download?

UKBiker

nsfist

nsfist

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Music. I'm trying some albums of "the heartbreakers". Does this really matter? :tazz:

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Yes it does matter. This forum does not provide support in the use of or attempts to obtain illicit software. Your intended use breaches our TOS and as a result, this thread is closed.

UKBiker