Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adware .Lop [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Dear Helpers,
One of my friend has got Five Adware .Lop in his computer! He uses Norton Antivirus 2005 and It scan and brings up 5 Adware .Lop files! No-one can be delete and the next time I go to his house I will scan using HJT and post a HJT Log!
RockyIV

PS: I have looked into his Firewall Log and have seen over 50 Adware .Lop Installation Attempts!

Edited by RockyIV, 03 September 2005 - 10:54 PM.

Advertisements

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Please Dis-regards this topic! Even though my friend still has the Adares his sister thinks that the tools used such as HJT, Ad-aware, SpybotS&D and other tools used on this site aren't genuine! I tried my best explaining but she just wont listen! Well it'sher problem!
Thanks

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.