The new features in this version are save/load project (or session) files. As well, Notepad++ remembers the opened files in the last session and can open them at the launch time.
Here're v3.2 new features and fixed bugs (from v3.1) :
1. Change the behaviour for nativeLang.xml : nativeLang.xml which in the application directory will be loaded as the absence of %AppData%\Notepad++\nativeLang.xml.
2. Support XP visual style.
3. Fix replace all + direction up bug.
4. Fix the bug that scrolls down one line as launching Notepad++ to open a file (double click).
5. Fix the view shift bug while switching back (finally!!!).
6. Fix the bug of failing to open the files (by using context menu or double click) with some "special" file names.
7. Add "open the last session's files" feature (optional).
8. Support the project file (save session and load session).
9. Re-design the interface of Styler Configurator (easier to use).
10. Fix the bug that open muli-instance of Notepad++ while opening several files at the first launch.
11. The extensions of User Defined Languages can override the ones of supported languages now.
12. Fix the Find all in read only file bug.
Product Info: Notepad++
Download: Notepad++ 3.2