Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Extreme Need Of Help

• Please log in to reply

Tsido The Assassin

Tsido The Assassin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey.

I'm sorry for posting in here about an off topic, But I'm in dire need of help, And I think people look in this section more than everyone else.

I was downloading some files, I think some of them had viruses (After All, I WAS downloading from limewire) and my computer keeps randomly shutting down. I was wondering if Anyone had experience with this virus before and could help me out

Don't bother telling me about reformatting, Because I don't know how to re-install windows and all that, and if I told my parents, They don't understand mistakes can happen, so all they would do is [bleep]
Please help me >.<

Also, I submitted at a another forum ,That didn't help to much, i've tried System Restore , So Don't bother telling me that >.<

Tsido

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
The Malware Team will deal with this

Please go here:

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log in a new topic in the Malware Forum

If you are unable to run any of the programmes, ask for advice in the Malware Forum