Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Monitor/Grahpics help?

• Please log in to reply

Zanax

Zanax

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hello..ok well first off..i play this game called age of empires 2 the conquores expansion..and well it worked fine and everything then i got a new monitor..and now when i enter a game of age of empires it doesnt show the game for like 3 seconds..the clock shows 3 seconds..it never did it before..and it happend to my friend also but he fixed it by downloading Nvidia Display Driver he said..well i have an ATI Radeon..any ideas on what to do?

Advertisements

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
You can first update your driver then install any additional features at www.ati.com
RockyIV

Zanax

Zanax

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
yeah i installed all the latest drivers and everything..ive changed settings in the game and in the ATI Catalyst Control Center n all that..still doing the same thing