Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Photoshop CS2 Problem

• Please log in to reply

Jimit87

Jimit87

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
OK i have a problem. i hate Dell 4550 2.0GHz 1GB ram, nVidia MX 420. so lets get started. when i first got my PS CS2 and installed it, it was so awsome. but then i reformated my comp cuz too much used HD. so now, i reinstalled my PS CS2 and boom. when i go 2 file>new>350><250, trans background and then filter>render>clouds, it takes about 5 min to load clouds. but its all like bunch of big DOTS. while its loading, it open new small window in PS window saying Progress and the bar is increasing. takes about 5 min. what is up with this? it never happend b4. Can you experts tell me what to do inorder to resolve this problem. If you need further info ask me.

I heard about this forum from someone on other forum. he/she said that you guys have solved his problem so easily and fast.

Thank You.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
have you gone to adobe and updated cs2 with any patches that may be available?