Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

internet explorer

• Please log in to reply

iggyis

iggyis

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi guys i am new to this site! I do alot of online gaming, mostly Nascar 2003. I belong to SNRL league for the last 5 years.For a week now i cannot open their webpage.The problem started a week ago.Never had a problem before but now a page comes up when i try to open the site saying page cannot be displayed.I have three other computers in my house and i cannot open the site from either one.It seems that this site is being blocked by router or internet provider.Any insight would be great, thanks

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Would help if you gave us the URL of the website you are having trouble with!
If this is the one: http://www.snrl.net/ then I can tell you I just got into it no problem. Have you tried an alternative browser just to check?

Edited by pip22, 05 September 2005 - 08:32 AM.

iggyis

iggyis

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes that is the correct site.Everyone else can log onto the site, i can even get it from work.But at home, i get page cannot be displayed.Can you suggest some other browsers and where i can download them from, thanks.

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Do you have all your computers connected to the same router? Is it firewalled? Try to check if the site is not blocked by the firewall.

iggyis

iggyis

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Here is what i found out so far.If i disconnect my router and run cable straight to my pc i can access the site.When hooked back up to my Linksys router i cannot acces the site, it seems the router is blocking the site. Might need to call Linksys.I have no firewall, unless there is one built into the router that i do not know about? Thanks.

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
The access page for your router setup is likely

http://192.168.1.1

and the login is admin, admin

try that!