Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Another winfixer victim [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Grovwl, Grovel,, :tazz:

Would you plese provide me with a copy of all your posts to him/her. It is extremely important that we be able to share this method for the benefit of all our victims.

I have another lady whose case does not respond to the normal protocol and I would dearly love to help her out.

If that is not possible, just give the link to your thread. I am a Irst Responder there too.

And thanks so much for coming back and informing me. That was very thoughtful of you.

Thanks,

Trevuren

Advertisements

Journeyfer

Journeyfer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
My thread is the same name as this one:
Another winfixer victim, this should be the link (I hope) Let me know if it doesn't work.

http://www.castlecop...2425-15-0-.html

Thanks again and good luck!!!

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Thaks a million. I will now work on my speech. Do you know how much grief you have saved helpers and victims alike by proceeding like you did. We all owe you a debt of gratitude thank you.

Please inform me if you wish to close your thread here.

Thanks again,

Trevuren

Journeyfer

Journeyfer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I'm glad I could contribute in some way. I know how frustrated I get and sparing someone else that headache is a good thing. YOu can close my thread but feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Thanks again for all of us.

Solution was found by Yellowhammer at CC. I will posting his last and successfull attempt.

Thanks Yellowhammer

Trevuren

Edited by Trevuren, 06 September 2005 - 11:11 PM.

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.