Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Rhapsody

• Please log in to reply

countrygal6

countrygal6

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I was wondering if anyone here has tried Rhapsody 25? I am looking into downloading it and wanted to see if anyone had any problems with it. I am very interested in the 25 free streams per month and their ad free radio so I can listen while at work. I just hesitate to download any programs without finding out if it is a good program or not. Plus, with all the lawsuits about stealing music, I want to make sure it is actually free and legal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
As far as I know, it's totally legal since it comes as a package with my Cable ISP (optimum online.) I have not tried it though but I did hear some good reviews about it.

countrygal6

countrygal6

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks for your input. I decided to give it a try and I must say I am glad I did. The quality is way better than I ever had on the p2p programs I used before and I don't get constant errors. I must say I was surprised with their selection as there were alot of different inknown bands on there which is cool since I enjoy some indie. I might even upgrade soon enough.

I like your banner too. I am a Final Fantasy Fan.

Edited by countrygal6, 11 September 2005 - 12:38 AM.

Praetorian

Praetorian

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I just tried this out the other day and so far I've been really impressed by it. The 25 free streams each month are extremely cool.