Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TOOLBAR

• Please log in to reply

scotchtape

scotchtape

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
okay, it hasn't been long!! my computer was working fine but these days, its running slow, and seems like low on ram, always, programs respond slow as well. i have checked for viruses and spywares, don't have any. and the main prblem i have is, sometimes, or most of the time when i open up a new browser when i have 2 or 3 browsers open already(internet browsers), the toolbar dissapears, and i see background of my desktop where the space is left off by the toolbar. i don't know why its doing this!

anyone have any explanation for this, and possibly a fix?

Advertisements

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
You have probably have got Toolbar on 'invisible'! Right click on the toolbar then properties and tick the following:
Keep taskbar on top of other windows and untick Autohide Taskbar!
Does it work?
RockyIV

scotchtape

scotchtape

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
no no thats not it! its not on invisible. this one just randomly goes away, not when mouse is removed or brought close to the bottom part of the monitor. this one, just goes away for a few seconds and comes back!

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Could be malware. Post a HJT Log in the Malware Forum to be on safe side.
RockyIV

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Right click the taskbar and check lock the taskbar is ticked