Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

allofmp3 explorer

• Please log in to reply

Brines

Brines

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
What should my proxy settings be in IE? When I try to connect to allofmp3 explorer, it says "Connection Timed Out" What could I be doing wrong?

Advertisements

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Welcome to GTG

How often does this happen? what is allofmp3 explorer? Why do you think it is a proxy problem?

Best regards

EMCguy

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Welcome to GTG

How often does this happen? what is allofmp3 explorer? Why do you think it is a proxy problem?

Best regards

EMCguy

Brines

Brines

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
It never lets me connect to the allofmp3 explorer. It lets me use IE and Firefox, though. I remember changing the proxy details quite a while back, thats why I'm thinking that's the problem. Why else wouldn't it let me connect to the server?

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
I googled allofmp3 explorer and it looks like its some sort of mp3 files sharing downloading system

Is this a service you pay for? do they use cookies on your system? do you have to log in with a password & account name?

try clearing your cache, power your system up & down, and if stil not working send them a email or find a forum that supports allofmp3 explorer.

Are you even sure that the site or server is actually running?

Best regards,

emcguy

Brines

Brines

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
It's a legal Russian music store. Cheap mp3's. They do use cookies on the website, I know. Yes, you have to login with user and password. I'll try clearing the cache, but I've already restarted since I tried it. Do you have any ideas on what my proxy settings should be, though? And yeah, I'm pretty sure the server is running.

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
i have no idea what the proxy setting should be:

two comments

allofmp3 explorer seems to be to good to be true. Is there any malware/spyware associated with it?

One of the later versions of allofmp3 explorer claims to detect porxy settings automatically. Have you tried uninstall/reinstall?

Good luck

EMCguy