Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Average Response time?

• Please log in to reply

pcnoob

pcnoob

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Theres a gut/girl thats been waitng for 17 days for a reply in the WAITING ROOM...I check all day for a responce to my post and it hasnt been that long for me that poor guy.....

Edited by pcnoob, 22 May 2006 - 08:13 AM.

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Actually someone has been working with him, and he bumped his topic and when you do that it gives the impression someone is helping as the staff is looking for topics with zero replies

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i know it's been mentioned in this thread (and many others) already...but...please also keep in mind that we are all vollunteers and you're getting a free service...most computer repair shops and the like charge a minimum of $75 JUST for you to leave your computer on their counter...then charge you varying rates from there (that grow exponentially)...i've known many a friend that has gotten certain companies that shall remain nameles (*cough*geek squad*cough*) that payed upwards of $150 just to get the computer back in the same (or worse) condition as when they left it in their "capable" hands...i'm sure many others will agree that we offer the best service available of any of this type of site...some people have to wait because we are so thorough...small price to pay to get it right the first time don't ya think?