Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having problems with multiple websites

• Please log in to reply

JenEricRalston

JenEricRalston

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I really don't even know where to start to look for help, so I thought this might be a good place. After having some spyware/adware problems resolved, I now have some new issues. It involves multiple websites. Here are some of the errors I get:

1) Napster.com....I was going to give their service a try with their free trial. All of their pages load fine, but when I click to download the free trial, I get this error:
"We're sorry, Napster is not currently compatible with your operating system.

Napster is currently compatible with Windows XP/2000.
Windows 95, Windows NT and the Mac OS are not supported at this time
."

It's confusing as I DO have XP...LOL

2) canonusa.com...I can load canon.com fine, but canonusa.com I get this error:
"JSP Error

Exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at html.index._jspService(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jsp.runtime.HttpJsp.service(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jsp.app.JspApplication.dispatchRequest(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jsp.JspServlet.doDispatch(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jsp.JspServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)"

3) Amazon.com....Again, their website works fine, but I cannot add anything to my shopping cart. I get this message:

"We're sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that if you were trying to make a purchase, your order has not been placed.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

I emailed them asking for help, and they have no clue what could be going on.

4)Netflix.com...I can use the service fine, however the pages do not display correctly.

5) http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/....The pages just loads and loads but never comes up! It is a blank white screen while loading.

Thanks in advance for any help! I only have problems with a handful of websites. Other than the problems listed above, my system is running just fine. Norton comes up clean as several other spyware/adware programs. No issues with pop-ups anymore and I was told my hijack this log is clean.

Jenn

Windows XP
3.0ghz Pentium 4 w/ HT
2gb RAM
Sony PCVRS720G

Edited by JenEricRalston, 05 September 2005 - 09:52 PM.

Advertisements

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
JenEricRalston, welcome to geeks to go :)
:tazz:
some questions:
what browser are you using?
what are the security settings for your browser?
do you allow active X?
do you allow java scripts?
what anti spyware apps are you using?

where did you get your HJT clean bill of health? Just curious, as this is your first post to GTG. :)

Best regards,

EMCguy

JenEricRalston

JenEricRalston

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I can answer some of your ?'s....Ill have to wait for my husband to answer more (unless you can be more specific about the security settings & what to look for)

what browser are you using? IE 6.0.2900...
what are the security settings for your browser? privacy is medium, the rest I don't know what to look at
do you allow active X? I think so
do you allow java scripts? I think so
what anti spyware apps are you using? Not sure if all of this is spyware stuff....
CCleaner, Norton, Spybot, Ad-Aware SE, Ewido, Spyware Blaster

where did you get your HJT clean bill of health? Just curious, as this is your first post to GTG....TweakXP.com :tazz:)

Thanks for the help. Let me know where to look for the specific security settings and I'll let you know what they are!

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
I would suggest you try to reinstall IE6, something which isn't always easy to do. You seem to be having trouble running scripts, so some parts of it may be missing.

Get it here

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Have you tried the universal magical Microsoft fix? Shut the unit down, sing the praises of Bill Gates and the pizza eating geniuses that work for him, then apply power again? That is the first thing they expect you to do in windows.

I've lost track of the number of times it works for me. Shutting down once a day is almost expected for Microsoft desktop machines.

I'm still leaning towards spyware/adware. One of the principal causes of IE crashes at certain sites is malware. I'm aware of several excellent spyware cleaning sites out there, with Geeks to go being one of the preeminent sites. Frankly I've never heard of Tweak XP in connection with malware removal. They may have done an excellent job cleaning the spyware, but then again they may have missed something.

Reinstallation of IE is indeed tough as Tyger says, especially since it looks like you already have XP service pack2.

Before trying a reinstall, lets try System File Checker. This utility validates that all of windows system files are correct, and fixes those that are not:

* Start
* Run
* Type: "sfc /scannow" without the quotes, followed by Enter

If SFC finds something broken, it may ask for your installation CD-ROM.
Have it handy just in case.

Try this and let us know what happens

Best regards,

EMCguy

JenEricRalston

JenEricRalston

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Restarting does not help. I tried the scannow thing and it runs, and then closes automattically. No warnings or anything pop up.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
JenEricRalston,
How many user accounts are on the machine, and do you have full admin rights to it?

Also, do you have the Windows firewall on or off?

Do you have the legitimate original XP disk?

I am shooting in the dark, because EMCguy already detailed my first line of thinking (spyware/malware causing IE to break.) Post a HijackThis log and I'll take a look at it.
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/
Johanna
~~We sing those prayerful songs, EMCguy, because computers really are indistinguishable from magic. It helps to have a black cat's path to cross, too, just for luck! ;-)

Edited by Czarina, 07 September 2005 - 09:04 PM.

JenEricRalston

JenEricRalston

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Thanks :tazz: We only have the one user account we use. XP came with the computer, but this system didn't even come with a restore CD. It said something about it being located on the harddrive my husband says.

We have the windows firewall on. My husband tried turning it off and accessing the websites in question again and it did not help.

We also use Compuserve. (We have cable, but keep Compuserve since we have had that email address for 6-7 years.) It's main screen is not displaying correctly either. The Compuserve homepage that is. The buddy list and all displays fine.

Here is the Hijack This Log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 10:25:10 PM, on 9/7/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\shwserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tablet.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzCdb\VzFw.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\VMISrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Video\GPVSvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\RM_SV.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 2\VAIOUpdt.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\GE\GE 97990 RF Optical Mouse\Ver5.3\MOUSE32A.EXE
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\VMConsole.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\CompuServe 7.0a\cstray.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking\MSBNTray.exe
C:\Program Files\sony\usbsircs\usbsircs.exe
C:\Program Files\Extensis\Suitcase 9.2\Suitcase.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\TabUserW.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\ReserveModule.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\gps.exe
C:\Program Files\CompuServe 7.0a\wcs2000.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.shutterpoint.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.sony.com/vaiopeople
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CreateCD_Reminder] C:\WINDOWS\Sonysys\VAIO Recovery\reminder.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIO Update 2] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 2\VAIOUpdt.exe" /Stationary
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [URLLSTCK.exe] C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\UrlLstCk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIO Recovery] C:\WINDOWS\Sonysys\VAIO Recovery\PartSeal.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] C:\Program Files\GE\GE 97990 RF Optical Mouse\Ver5.3\MOUSE32A.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VMConsole.exe] C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\VMConsole.exe /windowmin
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: CompuServe 7.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\CompuServe 7.0a\cstray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Broadband Networking.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking\MSBNTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Remocon Driver.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Suitcase Startup.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: TabUserW.exe.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\TabUserW.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Timer Recording Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\ReserveModule.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Translate English Word - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmwordtrans.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward Links - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmbacklinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Cached Snapshot of Page - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmcache.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Similar Pages - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsimilar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate Page into English - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmtrans.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.sony.com/vaiopeople
O16 - DPF: {02CF1781-EA91-4FA5-A200-646E8241987C} (VaioInfo.CMClass) - http://esupport.sony...ct/VaioInfo.CAB
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.syma...bin/AvSniff.cab
O16 - DPF: {341FF14B-00CB-49F5-A427-A164DF1D5E1F} (MALPlaybackCtrl Class) - http://musicstore.co...ALStreaming.cab
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.syma...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://download.iwin...aploader_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {F3F322B5-26EE-46EB-8D03-030ACA4D6167} (Aurigma Image Uploader 2.5) - http://www.mpix.com/...geUploader2.ocx
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{73EDD2A7-61CC-458A-8C98-F2828B75C30A}: NameServer = 205.188.146.145
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: Giga Pocket Hardware Detector - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\shwserv.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony TV Tuner Controller - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\halsv.exe
O23 - Service: Sony TV Tuner Manager - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\Giga Pocket\RM_SV.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: TabletService - Wacom Technology, Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tablet.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Aggregation and Control Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzRs\VzRs.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment File Import Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzCdb\VzFw.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzCs\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment UPnP Client Adapter - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VCSW\VCSW.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\VMISrv.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-HTTP) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe" /Service=VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-HTTP /RegRoot="SOFTWARE\Sony Corporation\VAIO Media Platform\2.0" /RegExt="Applications\IntegratedServer\HTTP (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Gateway Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-Mobile-Gateway) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\VmGateway.exe" /Service=VAIOMediaPlatform-Mobile-Gateway /RegRoot="SOFTWARE\Sony Corporation\VAIO Media Platform\2.0" /RegExt="\Addons\Packages\Mobile\Gateway" /DisplayName="VAIO Media Gateway Server (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Video Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-AppServer) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Video\GPVSvr.exe" /Service=VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-AppServer /DisplayName="VAIO Media Video Server (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Video Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-HTTP) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe" /Service=VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-HTTP /RegRoot="SOFTWARE\Sony Corporation\VAIO Media Platform\2.0" /RegExt="\Applications\VideoServer\HTTP (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Video Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I don't see anything suspicious in your log.

I would uninstall all Sun Java platforms, reboot, and update.
http://java.sun.com/...2/download.html J2SE v 1.4.2_09 JRE

Johanna

JenEricRalston

JenEricRalston

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Uninstalled then reinstalled Java.

It did not help :tazz:

Weird, huh!?!?!?!

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
You need to "repair" IE, which is usually done with an XP cd that you haven't got. I think you can point the repair at the partition your husband mentioned, but I am not sure. Perhaps someone else can chime in here.
Repairing IE
http://www.theelderg...ie_and_oe_6.htm
http://www.helpwithw...P/howto-03.html
Setting Permissions in IE
http://www.infinisou.../surf-safe.html
Johanna

JenEricRalston

JenEricRalston

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
:tazz: I think my machine is messed up somewhere...LOL I followed these instructions:

Start the Registry Editor
Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Active Setup \ Installed Components \ {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}
right-click the IsInstalled value, and then click Modify
Change the value data, from 1 to 0
Close the registry editor
Download and install Internet Explorer 6.

I reset the computer, and upon the restart, a little note came up saying IE6 had been removed. But then, I was able to access IE6 just fine.....and when I tried to download a new copy it said it was already on the comuter. I tried the whole process a couple times...LOL

Any ideas?

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
you might try this. I dont know it it really works. I've never tried it.

http://ask-leo.com/i...i_need_one.html

Let us know if it works.

Best regards,

EMCguy

JenEricRalston

JenEricRalston

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I do have the i386 folder on my computer. However, when I run sfc /scannow, it doesn't ever ask for the disc (I'm guessing since it is already on the computer). SFC runs, and automatically closes. It never prompts me to do anything.

Thanks,
Jenn

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
If it doesnt ask for your CD, then it either means it didnt work at all, or there is nothing that needs repair.

Have you tried Firefox? If Firefox works on those sites, we could at least rule out ISP issues.

Can you try another computer on your same network/modem/ISP?

EMCguy :tazz: