Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

brenda4172

brenda4172

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
The guys in the hardware section sent me to you guys.
My problem started when one of my daughters desktop disappeared. No icons, just background. The, my other daughter was on computer, click clicking, next thing I know, I was bombarded with spyware, Winfixer, Aurora, trojans, everything. Then my pc starts shutting down. No message screen. I did the thing so I could get the specific error message on the BSOD- IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal
Which I think is something regarding a device driver. I have not installed or loaded any new software before this problem.I went through your list and did all steps to Step 4(took a while since I was geting shutdowns) I had to run Ewido in safe mode, because it would shut down in the middle. The desktop was restored, and was able to remove multitude of spyware, trojans, etc. Except I think this Aurora thing keeps coming back, and I still get some pop-ups. But I still get the BSOD. Do I need to run the Hijack thing? Thanks for your help SOOOO much! Oh by the way- Dell 4300 Pentium 4 running Windows XP Home SP2- not sure what other info you need Their reply:
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. I read your post and it sounds like you may have already worked through the malware removal guide at http://www.geekstogo...?showtopic=2852 If this is so, yes, you do need to run hijack this and post your log in the malware forum at
http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html
The malware experts are over there and they will help you. Be sure to indicate in your post that you have already worked through the malware removal guide and still have trouble.

If you have NOT already worked through all of the steps in the malware removal guide, please do that before posting your hijack this log in the malware forum.

So here's my Hijack log. Thanks for all your help:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 9:32:34 PM, on 9/6/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\PackethSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipmights.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\devldr32.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\DELLMMKB.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\comp\hptskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Adaptec\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\Program Files\Netropa\OSD.exe
C:\Program Files\BellSouth Internet Tools\blsloader.exe
C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe
C:\Program Files\Support.com\bin\tgcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkcalrem.exe
C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\msagent\AgentSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = http://www.yoursearchspace.com/sp2.php
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.home.bellsouth.net/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.home.bellsouth.net
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://<html>/
O1 - Hosts: erted By STOPzilla***
O2 - BHO: BlspcHlpr Class - {15C9938F-CB96-496D-800A-B827F2E34EA1} - C:\Program Files\BellSouth Internet Tools\blspc.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Upsfc] C:\DOCUME~1\BRENDA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\appC.tmp
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UKUJQWQXE] C:\WINDOWS\UKUJQWQXE.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ttupt] C:\WINDOWS\ttupt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [tgcmd] "C:\Program Files\Support.com\BellSouth\hcenter.exe" /starthidden /tgcmdwrapper
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [jsbwtyd] C:\WINDOWS\jsbwtyd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ijajsbcv] C:\WINDOWS\ijajsbcv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ERJUB] C:\WINDOWS\ERJUB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eltupt] C:\WINDOWS\eltupt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dyjwxsb] C:\WINDOWS\dyjwxsb.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dinst] C:\WINDOWS\dinst.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellTouch] C:\WINDOWS\DELLMMKB.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BJCFD] C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AHQInit] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Program\AHQInit.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Adaptec\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [blspcloader] "C:\Program Files\BellSouth Internet Tools\blsloader.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\nigtur.exe reg_run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: America Online 6.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 6.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Camio Viewer 2000.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sierra Imaging\Image Expert 2000\IXApplet.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: NkvMon.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\updater\wupdater.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: AOL Toolbar - {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {9E248641-0E24-4DDB-9A1F-705087832AD6} - (no file)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Java - {9E248641-0E24-4DDB-9A1F-705087832AD6} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .mp3: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com Configuration Class) - http://help.bellsout...oad/tgctlcm.cab
O16 - DPF: {1239CC52-59EF-4DFA-8C61-90FFA846DF7E} (Musicnotes Viewer) - http://www.musicnote...ad/mnviewer.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....467&clcid=0x409
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.syma...bin/AvSniff.cab
O16 - DPF: {3B02AAA2-327C-40ED-A849-4BE819AE5385} (ImgSizer Control) - file://C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Local Settings\Temp\~DlfnTmp0\imgSizer.ocx
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.syma...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1123938785482
O16 - DPF: {AEF76437-F960-4EBC-97EA-7BBB4230CF38} (OcarptMain Class) - https://oca.microsof...cure/ocarpt.CAB
O16 - DPF: {CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078} (ActiveDataInfo Class) - https://www-secure.s...rl/SymAData.cab
O16 - DPF: {E87F6C8E-16C0-11D3-BEF7-009027438003} (Persits Software XUpload) - http://photo.walmart...oad/XUpload.ocx
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcaf...561/mcfscan.cab
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service (ImapiService) - Roxio Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ImapiRox.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Netropa NHK Server (Nhksrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\Nhksrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: Virtual NIC Service (PackethSvc) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\PackethSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: System Startup Service (SvcProc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\svcproc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

Advertisements

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,019 posts
Hi and welcome to GeeksToGo! My name is Sam and I will be helping you. :tazz:

Please Download the following tools to assist us in removing this infection!
  • Download WinPFind
    • Right Click the Zip Folder and Select "Extract All"
    • Extract it somewhere you will remember like the Desktop
    • Dont do anything with it yet!
  • Download Track qoo
    • Save it somewhere you will remember like the Desktop

Please reboot your computer in SafeMode by doing the following:
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode.
* if you have trouble getting into Safe mode go here for more info.

Doubleclick WinPFind.exe
  • Click "Start Scan"
  • It will scan the entire System, so please be patient!
  • Once the Scan is Complete
  • Go to the WinPFind folder
  • Locate WinPFind.txt
  • Place those results in the next post!

Reboot back to Normal Mode.

Double Click on "Track qoo.vbs"

Note - If you Antivirus has Script Blocking, you will get a Pop Up Windows asking you what to do. Allow this Entire Script to Run, its harmless!

Wait a few seconds and a notepad page will pop up, Copy & Paste those results and place them in the next post along with the results of WinPFind!

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I saw the name quoologic in the system32/drivers, and I also saw that pop up during my removal procedures. Looking at the Track quoo.vbs, is that my suspect? :tazz: Here is the logs you requested. Thanks in advance for all your valuable assistance, Sam. I've had infections before, but have been able to revive from them. This one has been a BOOGER!

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ViewMgr"="C:\\Program Files\\Viewpoint\\Viewpoint Manager\\ViewMgr.exe"
"Upsfc"="C:\\DOCUME~1\\BRENDA~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\appC.tmp"
"UpdReg"="C:\\WINDOWS\\Updreg.exe"
"UKUJQWQXE"="C:\\WINDOWS\\UKUJQWQXE.exe"
"ttupt"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ttupt.exe"
"tgcmd"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Support.com\\BellSouth\\hcenter.exe\" /starthidden /tgcmdwrapper"
"Symantec NetDriver Monitor"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\SYMNET~1\\SNDMon.exe /Consumer"
"RealTray"="C:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER"
"jsbwtyd"="C:\\WINDOWS\\jsbwtyd.exe"
"ijajsbcv"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ijajsbcv.exe"
"HP Software Update"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\HP Software Update\\HPWuSchd2.exe"
"HP Component Manager"="\"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\hpcoretech\\hpcmpmgr.exe\""
"gcasServ"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft AntiSpyware\\gcasServ.exe\""
"ERJUB"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ERJUB.exe"
"eltupt"="C:\\WINDOWS\\eltupt.exe"
"dyjwxsb"="C:\\WINDOWS\\dyjwxsb.exe"
"Dinst"="C:\\WINDOWS\\dinst.exe"
"DellTouch"="C:\\WINDOWS\\DELLMMKB.EXE"
"ccApp"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Symantec Shared\\ccApp.exe\""
"BJCFD"="C:\\Program Files\\BroadJump\\Client Foundation\\CFD.exe"
"AHQInit"="C:\\Program Files\\Creative\\SBLive\\Program\\AHQInit.exe"
"AdaptecDirectCD"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Adaptec\\Easy CD Creator 5\\DirectCD\\DirectCD.exe\""
"blspcloader"="\"C:\\Program Files\\BellSouth Internet Tools\\blsloader.exe\""
"THGuard"="\"C:\\Program Files\\TrojanHunter 4.2\\THGuard.exe\""
"KernelFaultCheck"=hex(2):25,73,79,73,74,65,6d,72,6f,6f,74,25,5c,73,79,73,74,\
65,6d,33,32,5c,64,75,6d,70,72,65,70,20,30,20,2d,6b,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI]
"Installed"="1"
"NoChange"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS]
"Installed"="1"

-----------------
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers

Subkey --- ewido
{57BD36D7-CE32-4600-9B1C-1A0C47EFC02E}
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\context.dll

Subkey --- gxsyqtyf
{dc5f505d-810f-44ab-91da-181cb44ee792}
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gwqml.dll

Subkey --- Offline Files
{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03}
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscui.dll

Subkey --- Open With
{09799AFB-AD67-11d1-ABCD-00C04FC30936}
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll

Subkey --- Open With EncryptionMenu
{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46}

Subkey --- Symantec.Norton.Antivirus.IEContextMenu
{5345A4D5-41EB-4A2F-9616-CE1D4F6C35B2}
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

Subkey --- TrojanHunter
{EBDF1F20-C829-11D1-8233-FF20AF3E97A9}
C:\PROGRA~1\TROJAN~1.2\contmenu.dll

Subkey --- {a2a9545d-a0c2-42b4-9708-a0b2badd77c8}
Start Menu Pin

=====================

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers

Subkey --- {0D2E74C4-3C34-11d2-A27E-00C04FC30871}

Subkey --- {24F14F01-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}

Subkey --- {24F14F02-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}

Subkey --- {66742402-F9B9-11D1-A202-0000F81FEDEE}

Subkey --- {F9DB5320-233E-11D1-9F84-707F02C10627}
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll

==============================
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
America Online 6.0 Tray Icon.lnk
Camio Viewer 2000.lnk
DESKTOP.INI
Microsoft Office.lnk
Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk
NkvMon.exe.lnk
updater.lnk
C:\Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
America Online 6.0 Tray Icon.lnk
Camio Viewer 2000.lnk
DESKTOP.INI
Microsoft Office.lnk
Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk
NkvMon.exe.lnk
updater.lnk
DESKTOP.INI
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 cpl files

access.cpl Microsoft Corporation
appwiz.cpl Microsoft Corporation
Audiohq.cpl Creative Technology Ltd.
bthprops.cpl Microsoft Corporation
CTDetect.cpl Creative Technology Ltd.
desk.cpl Microsoft Corporation
firewall.cpl Microsoft Corporation
hdwwiz.cpl Microsoft Corporation
inetcpl.cpl Microsoft Corporation
intl.cpl Microsoft Corporation
irprops.cpl Microsoft Corporation
joy.cpl Microsoft Corporation
MAIN.CPL Microsoft Corporation
mmsys.cpl Microsoft Corporation
NCPA.CPL Microsoft Corporation
netsetup.cpl Microsoft Corporation
nusrmgr.cpl Microsoft Corporation
odbccp32.cpl Microsoft Corporation
powercfg.cpl Microsoft Corporation
prefscpl.cpl RealNetworks, Inc.
QuickTime.cpl Apple Computer, Inc.
sysdm.cpl Microsoft Corporation
TELEPHON.CPL Microsoft Corporation
timedate.cpl Microsoft Corporation
wscui.cpl Microsoft Corporation
wuaucpl.cpl Microsoft Corporation

WARNING: not all files found by this scanner are bad. Consult with a knowledgable person before proceeding.

If you see a message in the titlebar saying "Not responding..." you can ignore it. Windows somethimes displays this message due to the high volume of disk I/O. As long as the hard disk light is flashing, the program is still working properly.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Windows OS and Versions »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Product Name: Microsoft Windows XP Current Build: Service Pack 2 Current Build Number: 2600
Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2900.2180

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Standard Folders »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Checking %SystemDrive% folder...
PTech 4/26/2004 7:47:36 PM H 3040567 C:\kyf.dat

Checking %ProgramFilesDir% folder...
winsync 9/6/2005 9:33:04 PM 10782 C:\Program Files\hijackthis log file.txt
UPX! 9/5/2005 11:51:24 AM 218112 C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe
winsync 9/6/2005 9:32:36 PM 10782 C:\Program Files\hijackthis.log

Checking %WinDir% folder...
UPX! 9/8/2005 8:30:10 PM 71315456 C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
FSG! 9/8/2005 8:30:10 PM 71315456 C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
aspack 9/8/2005 8:30:10 PM 71315456 C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
ad-w-a-r-e.com 9/4/2005 8:11:54 PM 68116 C:\WINDOWS\setupapi.log

Checking %System% folder...
PEC2 8/18/2001 8:00:00 AM 41397 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DFRG.MSC
69.59.186.63 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 133120 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gwqml.dll
209.66.67.134 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 133120 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gwqml.dll
web-nex 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 133120 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gwqml.dll
winsync 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 133120 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gwqml.dll
SAHAgent 8/20/2005 1:24:58 PM 3550 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\h4obj2a5.ini
SAHAgent 8/19/2005 9:24:16 PM 35 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\jdh31mkl.ini
69.59.186.63 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 181760 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\koxcotc.dll
209.66.67.134 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 181760 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\koxcotc.dll
web-nex 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 181760 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\koxcotc.dll
winsync 9/7/2005 10:07:12 PM 181760 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\koxcotc.dll
PECompact2 8/14/2005 10:27:16 PM 1464160 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MRT.exe
aspack 8/14/2005 10:27:16 PM 1464160 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MRT.exe
SAHAgent 8/19/2005 9:24:16 PM 35 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\n46i6i6f.ini
aspack 8/4/2004 3:56:36 AM 708096 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Umonitor 8/4/2004 3:56:44 AM 657920 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rasdlg.dll
UPX! 8/23/2003 10:00:50 PM R 1024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TFTP3752
winsync 8/18/2001 8:00:00 AM 1309184 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBDBASE.DEU

Checking %System%\Drivers folder and sub-folders...
PTech 8/4/2004 1:41:38 AM 1309184 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\mtlstrm.sys

Items found in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\ETC\hosts
127.0.0.1 www.qoologic.com
127.0.0.1 www.urllogic.com

Checking the Windows folder and sub-folders for system and hidden files within the last 60 days...
9/8/2005 9:50:22 PM S 2048 C:\WINDOWS\BOOTSTAT.DAT
9/8/2005 9:48:20 PM H 24 C:\WINDOWS\pqY0c
8/13/2005 6:43:56 PM H 0 C:\WINDOWS\INF\oem29.inf
8/14/2005 4:40:26 PM R S 0 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\h44m0eh1eh4.dll
7/19/2005 7:18:10 PM S 18913 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB896727.cat
9/8/2005 9:50:12 PM H 8192 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT.LOG
9/8/2005 10:21:26 PM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM.LOG
9/8/2005 9:50:26 PM H 16384 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY.LOG
9/8/2005 10:18:58 PM H 135168 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE.LOG
9/8/2005 9:50:32 PM H 1179648 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM.LOG
8/20/2005 5:12:48 PM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\USERDIFF.LOG
8/25/2005 11:47:38 PM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\systemprofile\NTUSER.DAT.LOG
8/30/2005 6:25:42 PM S 7771 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\systemprofile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content\486CC6AFD08942336C61FCD401C4A1D1
8/16/2005 9:32:46 AM S 408 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\systemprofile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content\74BFD122C0875EC75DBE5C6DB4C59019
8/30/2005 6:25:42 PM S 120 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\systemprofile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData\486CC6AFD08942336C61FCD401C4A1D1
8/16/2005 9:32:46 AM S 124 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\systemprofile\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData\74BFD122C0875EC75DBE5C6DB4C59019
7/16/2005 6:56:38 AM HS 388 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\67e4f98c-d258-4b5d-a484-b3513e0e9044
7/16/2005 6:56:38 AM HS 24 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\Preferred
7/12/2005 7:31:28 PM HS 388 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\User\cef244b5-b33b-44aa-9ea4-17340023f816
7/12/2005 7:31:28 PM HS 24 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\User\Preferred
9/8/2005 9:49:12 PM H 6 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
9/3/2005 8:07:18 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\desktop.ini
9/3/2005 8:07:18 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6CBSM9P1\desktop.ini
9/3/2005 8:07:18 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IJQLMHC7\desktop.ini
9/3/2005 8:07:18 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SY998VSF\desktop.ini
9/3/2005 8:07:18 PM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZQHWZPP7\desktop.ini

Checking for CPL files...
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 68608 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\access.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 549888 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\appwiz.cpl
Creative Technology Ltd. 3/19/1998 3:00:00 AM 18432 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Audiohq.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 110592 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bthprops.cpl
Creative Technology Ltd. 8/24/2000 3:56:00 AM 228352 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CTDetect.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 135168 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\desk.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 80384 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\firewall.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 155136 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\hdwwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 358400 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inetcpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 129536 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\intl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 380416 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\irprops.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 68608 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\joy.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/18/2001 8:00:00 AM 187904 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MAIN.CPL
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 618496 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mmsys.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/18/2001 8:00:00 AM 35840 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NCPA.CPL
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 25600 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\netsetup.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 257024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nusrmgr.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 32768 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\odbccp32.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 114688 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powercfg.cpl
RealNetworks, Inc. 1/4/2002 1:51:48 PM 24576 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\prefscpl.cpl
Apple Computer, Inc. 9/27/2001 8:41:50 PM 287232 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\QuickTime.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 298496 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sysdm.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/18/2001 8:00:00 AM 28160 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TELEPHON.CPL
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 94208 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\timedate.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 8/4/2004 3:56:58 AM 148480 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wscui.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 5/26/2005 4:16:30 AM 174360 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wuaucpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 5/26/2005 4:16:30 AM 174360 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\wuaucpl.cpl

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Startup Folders »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Checking files in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Startup folder...
8/14/2004 3:43:50 PM 986 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk
4/2/2005 11:47:52 AM 1757 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
1/4/2002 1:51:58 PM 831 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\America Online 6.0 Tray Icon.lnk
1/4/2002 1:51:10 PM 916 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Camio Viewer 2000.lnk
11/15/2001 9:31:16 AM HS 84 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DESKTOP.INI
2/15/2002 10:46:54 PM 1730 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk
11/15/2001 10:18:02 AM 875 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk
5/29/2004 5:03:00 PM 1567 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NkvMon.exe.lnk
11/19/2003 4:58:34 PM 1712 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\updater.lnk

Checking files in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data folder...
11/15/2001 9:23:32 AM HS 62 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DESKTOP.INI
9/8/2005 8:30:58 PM 12 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DirectCDUserName.txt
9/3/2005 4:46:06 PM 83144 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log

Checking files in %USERPROFILE%\Startup folder...
11/15/2001 9:31:16 AM HS 84 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DESKTOP.INI

Checking files in %USERPROFILE%\Application Data folder...
11/15/2001 9:23:32 AM HS 62 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\DESKTOP.INI

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Registry Keys »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform]
=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved]
{F22F2CFE-D2BF-44F9-B146-F3D2FC351D47} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\KRDHE.DLL
{965EEFE4-05FD-4B6D-B9D5-0FA22DF5CFEA} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\sxorprop.dll
{21603898-E51D-43CE-A901-B3F5323D21B1} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\UYRFAXA.DLL
{2D2FEBE3-9079-4B53-8507-83BB0A79F83C} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\MWC71JPN.DLL
{290F048D-4C17-4BC3-8DB2-B1683C2BA510} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\WRNSTRM.DLL
{2B6C14C5-5B7E-47FB-BDA2-8192921C60B8} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard.tmp
{22AEC9F9-12E9-4E8E-95D7-934EF8B19F53} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\wevcore.dll
{81315786-F13B-445B-87F7-D6D19BFFF526} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mjasn1.dll
{77DC2765-4C57-4969-BCF4-45F0B9388C37} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\WZDTLS16.DLL
{34D6B040-022E-4EEA-803F-A2367D778ED6} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxutil.dll
{83E597EF-97ED-4848-AEB8-38B72D06E3C1} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\UHEG.DLL

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ewido
{57BD36D7-CE32-4600-9B1C-1A0C47EFC02E} = C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\context.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\gxsyqtyf
{dc5f505d-810f-44ab-91da-181cb44ee792} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\gwqml.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Offline Files
{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03} = %SystemRoot%\System32\cscui.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Open With
{09799AFB-AD67-11d1-ABCD-00C04FC30936} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Open With EncryptionMenu
{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Symantec.Norton.Antivirus.IEContextMenu
{5345A4D5-41EB-4A2F-9616-CE1D4F6C35B2} = C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\TrojanHunter
{EBDF1F20-C829-11D1-8233-FF20AF3E97A9} = C:\PROGRA~1\TROJAN~1.2\contmenu.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{a2a9545d-a0c2-42b4-9708-a0b2badd77c8}
Start Menu Pin = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Symantec.Norton.Antivirus.IEContextMenu
{5345A4D5-41EB-4A2F-9616-CE1D4F6C35B2} = C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\TrojanHunter

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\EncryptionMenu
{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ewido
{57BD36D7-CE32-4600-9B1C-1A0C47EFC02E} = C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\context.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Offline Files
{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03} = %SystemRoot%\System32\cscui.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Sharing
{f81e9010-6ea4-11ce-a7ff-00aa003ca9f6} = ntshrui.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\TrojanHunter

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{0D2E74C4-3C34-11d2-A27E-00C04FC30871}
= %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F01-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F02-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{66742402-F9B9-11D1-A202-0000F81FEDEE}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{F9DB5320-233E-11D1-9F84-707F02C10627}
= C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects]
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{15C9938F-CB96-496D-800A-B827F2E34EA1}
BlspcHlpr Class = C:\Program Files\BellSouth Internet Tools\blspc.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{4D5C8C25-D075-11d0-B416-00C04FB90376}
&Tip of the Day = %SystemRoot%\System32\shdocvw.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{FE54FA40-D68C-11d2-98FA-00C0F0318AFE}
Real.com = C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ToolBar]
{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} = Norton AntiVirus : C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578}
ButtonText = AOL Toolbar :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{9E248641-0E24-4DDB-9A1F-705087832AD6}
MenuText = Java :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45}
ButtonText = AIM : C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE}
ButtonText = Real.com :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21}
ButtonText = MoneySide :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683}
ButtonText = Messenger : C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478}
=
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{EFA24E64-B078-11D0-89E4-00C04FC9E26E}
Explorer Band = %SystemRoot%\System32\shdocvw.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser
{01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} = &Address : %SystemRoot%\System32\browseui.dll
{0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} = &Links : %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
ViewMgr C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
Upsfc C:\DOCUME~1\BRENDA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\appC.tmp
UpdReg C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.exe
UKUJQWQXE C:\WINDOWS\UKUJQWQXE.exe
ttupt C:\WINDOWS\ttupt.exe
tgcmd "C:\Program Files\Support.com\BellSouth\hcenter.exe" /starthidden /tgcmdwrapper
Symantec NetDriver Monitor C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
RealTray C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
jsbwtyd C:\WINDOWS\jsbwtyd.exe
ijajsbcv C:\WINDOWS\ijajsbcv.exe
HP Software Update C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
HP Component Manager "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
gcasServ "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
ERJUB C:\WINDOWS\ERJUB.exe
eltupt C:\WINDOWS\eltupt.exe
dyjwxsb C:\WINDOWS\dyjwxsb.exe
Dinst C:\WINDOWS\dinst.exe
DellTouch C:\WINDOWS\DELLMMKB.EXE
ccApp "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
BJCFD C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
AHQInit C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Program\AHQInit.exe
AdaptecDirectCD "C:\Program Files\Adaptec\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
blspcloader "C:\Program Files\BellSouth Internet Tools\blsloader.exe"
THGuard "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
KernelFaultCheck %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents]
IMAIL Installed = 1
MAPI Installed = 1
MSFS Installed = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
MSMSGS "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
ctfmon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\load]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\run]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer
NoActiveDesktopChanges 0
DisableLocalMachineRun 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum
{BDEADF00-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} = C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\WEBFOL~1\MSONSEXT.DLL
{6DFD7C5C-2451-11d3-A299-00C04F8EF6AF} =
{0DF44EAA-FF21-4412-828E-260A8728E7F1} =

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ratings

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ratings\PICSRules

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system
dontdisplaylastusername 0
legalnoticecaption
legalnoticetext
shutdownwithoutlogon 1
undockwithoutlogon 1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies]

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer
NoDriveTypeAutoRun _

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
PostBootReminder {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} = %SystemRoot%\System32\webcheck.dll
SysTray {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} = C:\WINDOWS\System32\stobject.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,
Shell = Explorer.exe
System =

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Your Image File Name Here without a path
Debugger = ntsd -d

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
AppInit_DLLs

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scan Complete »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
WinPFind v1.3.5 - Log file written to "WinPFind.Txt" in the WinPFind folder.
Scan completed on 9/8/2005 10:35:36 PM

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
You have a lot of malware on your computer, but qoologic is definitely part of it.

Please open Notepad, and copy/paste the code in the box below into a new text file. Save it as KillQoo.reg (set Filetype to "All Files") and save it on your Desktop.

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\gxsyqtyf]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{dc5f505d-810f-44ab-91da-181cb44ee792}]

Now Locate and DoubleClick KillQoo.reg-> Allow it to merge into the Registry!
Do not reboot yet!

Download the Pocket Killbox.

Unzip the contents of KillBox.zip to a convenient location and then double-click on KillBox.exe to launch the program.
  • Highlight the lines below and press the Ctrl key and the C key at the same time to copy them to the clipboard:

• C:\WINDOWS\system32\gwqml.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\h4obj2a5.ini
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\jdh31mkl.ini
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\koxcotc.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\n46i6i6f.ini
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\h44m0eh1eh4.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\UKUJQWQXE.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\ttupt.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\jsbwtyd.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\ijajsbcv.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\ERJUB.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\eltupt.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\dyjwxsb.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\dinst.exe

• Now go to the Killbox application and click on the File menu and then the Paste from Clipboard menu item. In the Full Path of File to Delete box you should see the first file. If you dropdown that box you should see the rest of them. Make sure that they are all there.
  • Click on the Delete on Reboot option and then click on the red circle with a white 'X' in to to delete the files. Killbox will tell you that all listed files will be deleted on next reboot, click YES. When it asks if you would like to Reboot now, click YES. If you get a "PendingFileRenameOperations Registry Data has been Removed by External Process!" message then just restart manually.
Your system will reboot now.

Make sure you have the latest definitions from Ewido.
  • Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop, double-click it.
  • You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
    • On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
    • Then click on Start Update.
  • The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
    (the status bar at the bottom will display "Update successful")
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.
Ewido Manual Updates
  • Click on scanner
  • Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
  • You will need to step through the process of cleaning files one-by-one.
  • If ewido detects a file you KNOW to be legitimate, select none as the action.
  • DO NOT select "Perform action on all infections"
  • If you are unsure of any entry found select none for now as the action.
  • Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
  • Click Save report.
  • Save the report .txt file to your desktop or a location where you can find it easily.

Reboot and post a new hijackthis log and the log from Ewido.

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Thanks again for all your help Here are the requested logs:

---------------------------------------------------------
ewido security suite - Scan report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created on: 7:51:43 PM, 9/9/2005
+ Report-Checksum: 11AC0BEA

+ Scan result:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Altnet -> Spyware.Altnet : Error during cleaning
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Altnet\Dashboard -> Spyware.Altnet : Error during cleaning
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Altnet\Dashboard\Settings -> Spyware.Altnet : Error during cleaning
C:\!Submit\koxcotc.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\Cookies\brenda [email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\Cookies\brenda [email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\Cookies\brenda brown@yieldmanager[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@2o7[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney [email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney [email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Addynamix : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@advertising[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@atdmt[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@bluestreak[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@doubleclick[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@fastclick[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@mediaplex[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney [email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@targetnet[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Targetnet : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@tradedoubler[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tradedoubler : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@trafficmp[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Cookies\courtney brown@valueclick[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valueclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\16D184C1-8E5B-4EEE-980E-85576C\E226A87D-A5FC-4AD5-B972-E3478B -> Trojan.Agent.db : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\3FD4B024-9A53-4057-B291-F41FF9\55340058-F7BD-41C4-B4D0-054949 -> Spyware.Delfin : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\9E4821C5-4606-47F9-AF99-66FEF4\14C8D59C-4EDE-4740-AF44-D5EE0A -> Spyware.Delfin : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\CE873E48-8ABC-4A06-8C6E-5E65CA\0303CA26-B1FB-4C63-A77F-E8C4C0 -> Spyware.EliteBar : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\E2779D4F-2DAC-4073-9933-2C1CE1\FECE9BF1-ABFA-40EE-8CDC-FE2B5F -> Trojan.Agent.db : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0023190.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0023193.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0024162.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0024164.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0025164.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0025166.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0026163.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0026166.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027162.cfg -> Spyware.FlashEnhancer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027163.DLL -> Spyware.MyWebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027164.DLL -> Spyware.MyWebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027166.exe.tcf -> Trojan.Imiserv.c : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027168.exe -> Spyware.AdURL : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027169.exe -> TrojanDownloader.VB.hw : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027170.exe -> Spyware.VB : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027171.exe -> Spyware.VB : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027172.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027173.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ac : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027174.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027175.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027176.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027177.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027178.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027179.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027180.dll -> Adware.eZula : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027181.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027182.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027183.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027184.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027185.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027186.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027187.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027188.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027189.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027190.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027191.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027192.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027193.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027194.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027195.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027196.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027197.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027198.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027199.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027200.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027201.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027202.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027203.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027204.DLL -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027205.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027206.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027207.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027208.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027209.DLL -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027210.cpl -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.ad : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027211.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027212.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027213.DLL -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027214.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027216.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027224.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP10\A0027226.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP11\A0027244.dll -> Trojan.Agent.db : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP11\A0028222.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP11\A0028224.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP11\A0029222.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP11\A0029224.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP11\A0029260.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP11\A0029262.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0030258.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0030260.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0031258.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0031260.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0032258.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0032260.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0033259.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0033262.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0033269.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0034261.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0035263.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0035301.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP12\A0036307.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP5\A0015283.dll -> Trojan.Agent.db : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP6\A0018864.dll -> Trojan.Agent.db : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP6\A0019884.dll -> Trojan.Agent.db : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP6\A0021880.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP6\A0021882.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP6\A0022165.exe -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP6\A0022168.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\qkguv.dat -> Trojan.Pakes : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sav2.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Apropo.aj : Cleaned with backup

::Report End

Scan saved at 7:58:02 PM, on 9/9/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\MSWorks.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = http://www.yoursearchspace.com/sp2.php
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.home.bellsouth.net/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.home.bellsouth.net
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://<html>/
O2 - BHO: BlspcHlpr Class - {15C9938F-CB96-496D-800A-B827F2E34EA1} - C:\Program Files\BellSouth Internet Tools\blspc.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [tgcmd] "C:\Program Files\Support.com\BellSouth\hcenter.exe" /starthidden /tgcmdwrapper
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AHQInit] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Program\AHQInit.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Adaptec\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [blspcloader] "C:\Program Files\BellSouth Internet Tools\blsloader.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: America Online 6.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 6.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Camio Viewer 2000.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sierra Imaging\Image Expert 2000\IXApplet.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\updater\wupdater.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: AOL Toolbar - {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {9E248641-0E24-4DDB-9A1F-705087832AD6} - (no file)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Java - {9E248641-0E24-4DDB-9A1F-705087832AD6} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .mp3: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com Configuration Class) - http://help.bellsout...oad/tgctlcm.cab
O16 - DPF: {1239CC52-59EF-4DFA-8C61-90FFA846DF7E} (Musicnotes Viewer) - http://www.musicnote...ad/mnviewer.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....467&clcid=0x409
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.syma...bin/AvSniff.cab
O16 - DPF: {3B02AAA2-327C-40ED-A849-4BE819AE5385} (ImgSizer Control) - file://C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Brown\Local Settings\Temp\~DlfnTmp0\imgSizer.ocx
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.syma...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1123938785482
O16 - DPF: {AEF76437-F960-4EBC-97EA-7BBB4230CF38} (OcarptMain Class) - https://oca.microsof...cure/ocarpt.CAB
O16 - DPF: {CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078} (ActiveDataInfo Class) - https://www-secure.s...rl/SymAData.cab
O16 - DPF: {E87F6C8E-16C0-11D3-BEF7-009027438003} (Persits Software XUpload) - http://photo.walmart...oad/XUpload.ocx
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcaf...561/mcfscan.cab
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service (ImapiService) - Roxio Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ImapiRox.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Netropa NHK Server (Nhksrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\Nhksrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: Virtual NIC Service (PackethSvc) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\PackethSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: System Startup Service (SvcProc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\svcproc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

:tazz:

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I think I forgot to reboot before I did a new log. Sorry! :tazz:

Scan saved at 8:27:23 PM, on 9/9/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
Let's see if we can clean up your log a bit.

Run Hijackthis again, click scan, and Put a checkmark next to each of these. Then close all other windows--you should only see HijackThis on your Desktop--and click the Fix Checked button.

Please download and install Cleanup 4.0

Now run CleanUp
IMPORTANT!
CleanUp deletes EVERYTHING out of your temp/temporary folders, it does not make backups.
If you have any documents or programs that are saved in any Temporary Folders, please make a backup of these before running CleanUp

Running CleanUp
  • Start CleanUp by double-clicking the icon on your desktop (or from the Start > All Programs menu).
  • When CleanUp starts go to the Options button (right side of CleanUp screen)
  • Move the arrow down to "Custom CleanUp!"
  • Now place a checkmark next to the following (Make sure nothing else is checked!):
    • Delete Cookies
      This is optional, if you leave the box checked it will remove all of your cookies, at this point removing cookies is a good idea
    • Empty Recycle Bins
    • Delete Prefetch files
    • Cleanup! All Users
  • Click OK
  • Then click on the CleanUp button. This will take a short while, let it do its thing.
  • When asked to reboot system select No
  • Close CleanUp

Please run Panda Online Virus Scan
  • Make sure it is set to clean automatically.
  • There may be files that this scan will not remove.
  • Please include that information in your next post.

Reboot and post a new hijackthis log and the info from your virus scan.

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
:tazz: OK here's the requested logs:

Incident Status Location

Adware:Adware/MyWay No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\02798567-6573-4A88-A5C7-DF75D3\ACAB9344-D142-467F-8BE1-378E02
Adware:Adware/P2PNetworking No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\14ACDBD8-7A44-4F3A-BBBF-48184C\8256ABC4-5A96-46A6-A20A-F208A0
Adware:Adware/Imibar No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\A1B22A1A-57BE-48CD-8F36-4653B1\CEA5DA35-A823-426F-88C0-523F4A
Adware:Adware/TVMedia No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\EA5E83E2-07C1-4024-AFEA-40E313\35EA0CC6-4834-413E-AC99-9A5254
Adware:Adware/MyWay No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\EC812187-AFAD-42FD-AFBF-51AB10\22E2A195-ACE4-42AB-9E4B-BE9A21

Here's the Hijack This log:

Scan saved at 9:23:40 PM, on 9/10/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
Your log looks pretty good. How are things running on your end?

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I am still getting the Blue Screen. Although my computer is now staying up all night now. In the mornings, it would be shut down before we started all the clean-up. But yesterday during the day, the Blue Screen came on and shut down. Any other ideas?

Advertisements

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I noticed this in my log:

what is that? Am I missing something I need? Just wondering because Saturday,
I decided to see if the back of computer needed cleaning (dust) So I unplugged and cleaned up a bit. Could not figure out how to get into the back so I really didn't do much, just vacuumed outside with small hand vac, no dust spray or anything. But when I connected everything back up, my mouse no longer worked?
So I got the one off my other computer?

Just wondering if this was my "device driver problem" on the BSOD or not?
I did get the BSOD after the other mouse was installed though.

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts

what is that? Am I missing something I need?

Probably not. There's a bug in hijackthis that sometimes shows a file is missing when it is not. Here's more info on what that service is.

http://castlecops.com/o23list-702.html

Here are some optional fixes you can make with Hijackthis. They are not malware. These are programs that run automatically at startup. They are not necessary to be run at every startup and hog your computer's resources. Fixing these will improve boot up time and performance.

It sounds as if your BSOD is coming from a bad driver. Let's see if we can find out which one it is and reload it.

Right click on the My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. If you don't have a desktop icon click Start and right click on My Computer and select Properties. Once into Properties select the Hardware tab and then click Device Manager. What you are looking here is a yellow or red exclamation point that will mark the device where the trouble is. Let me know if you see anything like that.

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I did the fixes and came up with this error:

Unexpected error occurred!
Error #52 (Bad file name or number) in Sub GetLongPath(?.exe).

Please send a report to [email protected], mentioning what you were doing, and what version of Windows you have.

This message has been copied to your clipboard.

There was not any yellow or red exclamation points in the device manager.

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
Don't worry about the error. It's a bug in Hijackthis that shows up occassionally.

Since there's nothing showing up in your device manager let's do some basic maintenance.

First let's clean up your registry. Please download the trial version of Ace Utilities Registry Tuneup.

http://www.acelogix.com/regtune.html

Install and run the program. It should find some obselete registry entries.
Reboot when it's done and run a few programs and make sure everything is working like it should.

Next go to My Computer and right click on Local Disk(C:)
Select Properties and then select the Tools tab.
Under Error Checking click Check Now.
Check both boxes and click Start.
You will probably get a message about having to run this during your next restart. Close out of everything and reboot.
Go get a cup of coffee. This will take a while.

After that lets defrag.
Go to My Computer and right click on Local Disk(C:)
Select Properties and then select the Tools tab.
Under Defragmentation click Defragment Now.
Go get another cup of coffee. :tazz:

Reboot once more after defrag is complete and let me know how it all went.

brenda4172

brenda4172

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I ran the Registry Clean-up. Everything appears to be working correctly.

Next, the error checking and it went well.

Sorry, I didn't take your advice on the coffee and believe me I LOVE coffee

I gave up on the defrag and left it running, it was at 49%. This moning I had the dreaded blue screen. Although I believe the defrag did complete. I went in this morning and hit the "analyze" button. here is the report.

Volume (C:)
Volume size = 37.24 GB
Cluster size = 4 KB
Used space = 17.82 GB
Free space = 19.42 GB
Percent free space = 52 %

Volume fragmentation
Total fragmentation = 0 %
File fragmentation = 0 %
Free space fragmentation = 0 %

File fragmentation
Total files = 68,471
Average file size = 323 KB
Total fragmented files = 26
Total excess fragments = 152
Average fragments per file = 1.00

Pagefile fragmentation
Pagefile size = 382 MB
Total fragments = 1

Folder fragmentation
Total folders = 5,026
Fragmented folders = 2
Excess folder fragments = 2

Master File Table (MFT) fragmentation
Total MFT size = 108 MB
MFT record count = 73,804
Percent MFT in use = 66 %
Total MFT fragments = 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fragments File Size Most fragmented files
57 80 KB \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE.LOG
37 1 KB \Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\ntuser.dat.LOG
11 5 MB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_USER_NTUSER_S-1-5-21-757298511-2304659736-1445258045-1006
10 29 MB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_MACHINE_SOFTWARE
8 317 KB \WINDOWS\Prefetch\Layout.ini
5 2 MB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_USER_NTUSER_S-1-5-21-757298511-2304659736-1445258045-1003
5 852 KB \Program Files\Onlyware\mdhkbdhu.exe
4 1 KB \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT.LOG
3 30 KB \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Settings.LiveUpdate
3 32 KB \Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\Local Settings\Temp\~DFFEA.tmp
3 32 KB \Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\Local Settings\Temp\~DF18E0.tmp
3 568 KB \Program Files\Onlyware\ace.dll
3 560 KB \Program Files\Onlyware\WinGenerics.dll
2 40 KB \WINDOWS\Prefetch
2 2 MB \WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log
2 9 MB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_MACHINE_SYSTEM
2 5 KB \Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\IDS\IDSSettg.dat
2 5 KB \Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\IDS\IDSSettg.BAK
2 114 KB \Program Files\Onlyware\data.bin
2 8 KB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot
2 1 KB \Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG
2 13 KB \WINDOWS\Debug\mrt.log
2 32 KB \Documents and Settings\Brenda Brown\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012005091420050915\index.dat
2 1 MB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_USER_.DEFAULT
2 848 KB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_MACHINE_SECURITY
2 420 KB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_USER_NTUSER_S-1-5-20
2 412 KB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\snapshot\_REGISTRY_USER_NTUSER_S-1-5-19
2 23 KB \System Volume Information\_restore{21D7D692-4662-421F-93B0-877BC3820711}\RP17\change.log

It stated the volume didn't need to be defragged, but let me know what you think.
The computer is staying up longer than it did before the blue screen comes up. And I believe (fingers crossed, i am malware free for the moment) I will try to keep a log of when it occurs. But so far it has been at any given time. :tazz:

Thanks again friend for all your help!!