Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Memboot.exe entry point not found

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hi all..
I get this pop-up error msg window EVERY time I boot up. It says that file cannot be located in the dynamic link library. The name it gives is "CoreDll.dll"

I don't understand what this could be. Everything seems to be working alright..after I click on ok..I can go on in to my programs or whatever. There is one thing I've had problems with and it's right when I started noticing this error msg.

I tried to update my MusicMatch Jukebox to the newest version(10) and it appeared to install...but when I would click on the program nothing would come up...just went immediately back to desktop. If I checked their site...it tells me there are no NEW updates..as if to say you already have the latest update. I even tried to un-install MMJB...it won't let me do that either. I have contacted MusicMatch..so waiting for some help from THEM..if I can get it.(grin).

I'm not sure this is the cause of my error msg when I boot up, but I would still like to know what exactly is going on. Thanks for any help or advise you can give. I appreciate it alot.

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
We just checked your log a couple of days ago and it was all clear, but why don't we look at it again. Post another log, but click the link in my signature. Hijack This has just been updated and the new download will pick up even more bad stuff. :tazz: