Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Word 2003 Margin Problems

• Please log in to reply

KSisko2005

KSisko2005

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Does anyone know of any existing problems when you open a document in Word 2003 that was creating using a previous version of Word?

Recently my company upgraded to using XP Professional, meaning that I would now be using Word 2003 for my documentation (before this, I was using Word 2000).

When I opened the document in Word 03, the margins are incorrect. For some reason, the right margin has increased and makes the document look as if it were in landscape form.

And when I print it out, the end result is a document that appears as though it has been shrunk.

I checked all of the margins and they are right

I have been attaching a template, but that doesn't appear to be the problem right now. I'm not sure what it is or how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

:tazz:

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Does this help
Word