Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz help

• Please log in to reply

ste0102

ste0102

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
i wanna play on some games and i go to install java and it gets near to the end of the setup and a box appears saying error 1311 source file not found. it says local settings and tempry internet files and then content.ie5/01wlk07 and it goes on and i have tried multiple times and the same message is appearing, please help

ste

Advertisements

Linkmaster

Linkmaster

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Hi ste0102,
Go here:
Java Offline Download
On the left click on "Manual Download".
Then click on the Offline Download, save it to a file then try to install it from there while you are not on the internet. Also you may want to empty your temporary Internet files as well. Start, ControlPanel, Temporay Internet files. Click on delete files.

Edited by Linkmaster, 07 September 2005 - 12:08 PM.

FreddieKrugerGuy

FreddieKrugerGuy

• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
QUOTING ON POST #2:

A good way of cleaning your temporary internet files is with a program called "CleanUp". You can get it from the "Downloads" section here at G2G. :tazz: