Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with Outlook Express problem, please.

• Please log in to reply

pcbguy

pcbguy

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I don't know if this is the right section for an Outlook Express problem but here goes. I have alot of email messages stored. Some of the email are disappearing. It still show the email there but when you click on it, it says: "Message has not been downloaded". Then tells me to download it by clicking and pressing the space. This of course does not work. Anyone seen this problem? Any help is appreciated.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
your mailbox may be full. what kind of email server are you accessing with express? is it your ISP POP3 email? is it hotmail or another webbased email?

pcbguy

pcbguy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
It is a pop3. It downloads from the server and deletes it from the server so I cannot get it again. This is frustrating.