Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Anyone Know How to Develope website using Flash

• Please log in to reply

Haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi ol,
Am not new into the web designing world, only that am use to HTML, Frontpage, Frontpage Clone, Dreaweaver. And now i want to learn how to design sites using Macromedia Flash.
I know how to use it to design movie clips and buttons.

So is there anyone here who can help me out?

Bidemi.

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
I make cartoons and games in flash but i only have a rough idea on how to build websites in flash.

Try macromedia.com and click developers then flash and see what can help you there.

Theres loads of free tutorials there!!! :tazz:

Haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks.....
i'll like to know how to make games too.....As for the free tutorial all i get is how to make movie clips and interactions which i already know how to.

I make cartoons and games in flash but i only have a rough idea on how to build websites in flash.

Try macromedia.com and click developers then flash and see what can help you there.

Theres loads of free tutorials there!!! :tazz:

View Post

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
To make games, type into google... :)

make flash games

It comes up with loads of tutorials etc.

Also there are websites there were you can download flash sample files and edit them etc... :)

Try also by typing in make a game in flash, that comes up with some handy websites..

:tazz:

Haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thank You very Much.

make flash games

Also there are websites there were you can download flash sample files and edit them etc... :)

Try also by typing in make a game in flash, that comes up with some handy websites..

View Post

Haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Some of the sites require payment which i can't afford. coz i don't have credit card.

make flash games

View Post

dotTee.com

dotTee.com

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

Access to the following site :
http://www.flashkit....utorials/Games/

They got more than 100 free flash games source files.

Hope this help.

Cheers.

Derick
http://dotTee.com
Apparel designed for Software Geeks.

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Dont go with the paying ones.

Just keep searching in google make a flash game or flash game tutorial etc until you find 1 which can help you.

There are loadzzz of free ones out there!!! :tazz:

Haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks Guys

kidavi

kidavi

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
you have to be pretty good with ActionScript in order to create games. there are tons of online tutorials, but if you're willing to invest a little more, go to a bookstore or Amazon and buy yourself a good Flash guide.

as for designing a website in Flash... do you mean an interactive interface...? if you know how to do movies, buttons, and preloaders, just integrate your knowledge and make some nice graphics with Photoshop (or similar). import them into flash and set up your interface like a movie. use actionscript commands to operate buttons to take you to other scenes. i guess it's sort of odd to explain so simply, but if you think it through logically and play with it, it's not a difficult thing to do.

it's good to keep in mind that there is such a thing as Flash overload though... sometimes simplicity is better. best of luck!

Edited by kidavi, 15 September 2005 - 10:19 AM.

Haemoglobin

Haemoglobin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I really can't explain how this things have help me but if i have any more problem i'll let you all know. And i'll put my work online soon so that u can comment o n it.
I wish there are other ways of purchasing books other than using credit cards. It would have been very helpful.

Thanks. :tazz:

you have to be pretty good with ActionScript in order to create games. there are tons of online tutorials, but if you're willing to invest a little more, go to a bookstore or Amazon and buy yourself a good Flash guide.

as for designing a website in Flash... do you mean an interactive interface...? if you know how to do movies, buttons, and preloaders, just integrate your knowledge and make some nice graphics with Photoshop (or similar). import them into flash and set up your interface like a movie. use actionscript commands to operate buttons to take you to other scenes. i guess it's sort of odd to explain so simply, but if you think it through logically and play with it, it's not a difficult thing to do.

it's good to keep in mind that there is such a thing as Flash overload though... sometimes simplicity is better. best of luck!

View Post