Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I acquired the W32.Desktophijack earlier this week and am having extreme difficulities removing it. I contacted NAV on help with this and was told to utilize the live update, but the main problem is I am unable to get into IE which prevents me from completing the live update. When trying to get into IE (it states there is an Invalid Syntax Error). Do you have any suggestions on what to do? I purchased NAV 2005 last night and attempted to download it, but a DLL is preventing this from happening. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Hi jeffumencke and welcome to GeeksToGo! My name is Excal and I will be helping you.

I apologize for the delay getting to your log, the helpers here are very busy.
If you still need help, please post a fresh Hijack log, in this thread, so I can help you with your Malware Problems.

If you have resolved this issue please let us know.