Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need a new desktop for word processing, GAMINING

• Please log in to reply

Frank101

Frank101

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
im looking for a new computer decent for gaming music, internet, and typing documents(comes with word) me and my dad will be chipping in our budget is around 400-600$ i realize this isnt alot but i just want something decent to game on and reccomenndations are appreciated.

in a nother forum someone recomenede a dell on back to school sales but i havent seen anything on sale really ont he sitte. dell.com just rebates.

any suggestions on what the best i can get but cheapest, i think ill only be playing older games but still for playin online like WCIII D2X LoD and mayby starcraft(yeah im a blizzard fan:))

im lookin at the cheapest dimenstion 3000 on the site but not sure just caus eit has the necessary requirments i dont want it lagging and freezing having all kinds of problems im currently having.

Advertisements

Warcraft

Warcraft

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
$400-$600? Pounds? Dollars? Which Currency?

Frank101

Frank101

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
US dollars

I know its not that much, but im not looking for the uber fastest gaming comp just something that wont freeze up when playing a few blizzard games online.

edited because my comp was lagging when i originally typed this.

Edited by Frank101, 10 September 2005 - 08:09 PM.