Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Disable NvCplDaemon? (resolved)

• Please log in to reply

Ianzworld

Ianzworld

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
:) I have tried to disable NvCpl Daemon and Nvidea display service but they restart after rebooting. Any way to shut them down for good? I think they may be contributing to blue screen errors while playing blitzkrieg. Using an Fx Go5700 128 mb on a P4 3.6 so you'd think it wouldn't 'blue out' all the time. Any thoughts on that?? :tazz:

Edited by Ianzworld, 16 September 2005 - 11:10 PM.

Advertisements

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Hi Ianzworld,

Welcome to Geeks To Go, my name is Tony.

I use Nvidia drivers as well, do you don't need to disable any of there drivers etc.

It is safe.

But if you are worried about virus's on your computer then Please Click here and follow the instructions carefully.

Ianzworld

Ianzworld

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
:) Not too worried about malware etc. Have adaware, spybot and and a good avp. Recently restored computer with original disc. Mostly having the blue screen with blitzkrieg. Haven't reinstalled my other games yet though so I don't know if I'll have the problem with them. Maybe its just the game bugging out or maybe its a heat problem??? :tazz:

Edited by Ianzworld, 08 September 2005 - 11:40 PM.