Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Video Hosting?

• Please log in to reply

marthaclone

marthaclone

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I made a quick movie using windows movie maker, now I am having a hard time finding a host that supports .mswmm so I can upload it there to put it on my webpage. Maybe I am going the long way around about this, so if you know a easier way I am always open to suggestions. :tazz:

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
The problem is that format/filetype is just an intermediate format for producing movies. You want to convert it to a .wmv, .asf or another of the advanced system format filetypes that windows media player supports.

Edited by Tyger, 09 September 2005 - 01:43 PM.

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Try importing the movie into flash mx 2004 ( if flash supports that type of video file ) and exporting it as 1 swf.

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 667 posts
You might also want to check your hosts TOS as streaming video consumes quite a bit of bandwidth (this is of course dependant on the size of your video stream).

You also might find your bandwidth allocation maxing out on you if you get a sufficient amount of streams from your video clip...

Just a friendly FYI...

marthaclone

marthaclone

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you all for your help! I really appreciate it.