Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

big internet problem

• Please log in to reply

pyro4444

pyro4444

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Ok well my internet has been fine but untill about 2 weeks ago it all went to [bleep]. ok it may be my isp cuz 1/2 the time there down and pretty much suck [bleep]. i have cable internet. most of the times once i try to go to a site it wont load and says connection timeout.( even something like google). ive done virus and adaware scans on all 3 of my computers but its still crap. i just want to make sure its not me and switch isp's and have it still be crapy.

Edited by pyro4444, 10 September 2005 - 10:10 AM.

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Welcome to geeks to go, we would like to help you but you need to help us by posting this in the malware forum, link below, where one of our trusted tecks will advise your from there.

http://www.geekstogo...?act=SF&s=&f=37

PS If this is the case for three machines connected to the Internet than I suspect malwave, as opposed to hardware.

Edited by fleamailman, 10 September 2005 - 12:56 AM.