Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need a favour

• Please log in to reply

blackbeard

blackbeard

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Hi,

Need a small favour.............

Could someone please try viewing one of the Galleries on my Site and let me know if you can see and use the flash picture viewer therein using Firefox 1.0.

It was working fine but I have just rewritten the stylesheet and suddenly it no longer works in my Firefox browser............... It does however work fine in Opera 7.53, Netscape 7.2 and IE 6.

Not sure what the problem is - has the firefox flash plug-in died????

:tazz:

- Blackbeard

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Doesn't work for me in FF. :tazz:

IE is okay.

blackbeard

blackbeard

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Thanks #1.

I found out what happened. I uninstalled NS 4.76 yesterday and replaced it with 4.79. somehow this must have affected my flesh player plug in in Firefox as I couldn't see 90% of flash content anywhere on the web.

Assuming things should have been okay I asked the question on chatzilla and it took all of 30 seconds to get an answer:

I downloaded the latest Flash Player at:

Macromedia Flash Player 7

All appears to be in good working order for now.

Again, I appreciate the feedback and apologies for not being able to assist recentlt, Things have been hectic in recent weeks but am aiming to be with you guys in the New Year

- Blackbeard