Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

netscape mail lcoal folder recovery

• Please log in to reply

yeyrie

yeyrie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was deleting emails from a local folder in my netscape mail account and i accidentally deleted the whole folder in which the emails were contained. I tried to go to the trash can for netscape mail but nothing was found there. I also looked in my windows recycling bin. The folder was not in either of these. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to recover the folder. I have downloaded some software that is supposed to recover files but these programs only come up with emails that i deleted before and meant to delete the whole folder was not found. If anyone has any suggesdtions on how i can retrieve my folder and get the emails the help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisements