Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lost the link but here goes

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Ok, I am looking for a program that reformats computers into NTFS from a diskette,
or I could use windows XP i know, I am just looking for something quick and simple,

Reason, I will be swapping my OS, was on XP which is malwares friendly, trying Kubunto linux which I wish would work, and will next go to something else, so I just want a clean bed for each system.

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
admin, my post is possbly in the wrong forum here, could you close it as I will ask it in the XP forum instead.

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
What brand is the hard drive? You can go to the makers website and download what you need.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
good thinking and will do but is there some universal drive wiper, perhaps like partition magic but that can be run from getting the comp into dos.