is this a normal cure for infections or a liitle harder than normal.
Depends which infection the user got.
Now, I want to see the following logs..
Please do an online virus scan with Panda ActiveScan Here. You need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
- Once you get to the Panda site, scroll down a bit and click on Scan your PC
- A new window will appear; click on Check Now!
- A new window will appear; fill in the boxes (Country, State, email addy)
- Click on Scan Now! >
If you have never used ActiveScan before, you will be prompted to install an ActiveX control (asinst.cab) : click on Install. Panda will install the component, and then install the latest signature files.
- From "Select a device to scan...", choose "My Computer"
- Allow the scan to run. It'll take a while.
- When complete, click on "See Report", and then on "Save report"; save it to a convenient location.
- I will need you to post that report in your next reply; simply open the text file, then copy/paste the content here.
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Next Click on Launch Kaspersky Anti-Virus Web Scanner
You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
- Scan Options:
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
- This program will start to scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.