Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Solved a difficult problem -heres how

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pomarni

pomarni

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I am not familiar with this forum yet and have had trouble contacting a member 'fflowergirl' -control - who took up my problem - I see no link to make contact with her and in the member list I cant find my control!!

I was faced with the problem of continuous activity on my XP/ DSL on the internet with large volumes of messages coming in and going out without identification of what they contained. The Net was of limited help - for a shock!

But I did find that the ZoneAlarm site had posted a message about an Internet Relay Chat worm blocker which came with a $70 program However, I installed the free ZoneAlarm but there was only sparse limitation on the flow of messages. Then a couple of days ago, ZoneAlarm offered a security update on the free program. Presto, my problem was solved.

I hope this will interest members.

Pomarni

Advertisements

g2i2r4

g2i2r4

retired HiJack Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 5,080 posts
Welcome back pomarni

The topic is here.

Thanks for your feedback.